Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ARRGGHHH....! MY EYES! THEY BURN..!

Shadowstrider

Liturgist
Sol Invictus said:
Gee, thanks. Funny how you never mentioned anything until now. Trying to suck up to the admins?

You got my number! I'm caught. I'm clearly jocking for position...

Get over it, I didn't like your design. Would you have been more pleased if I had insulted it as it was going onto the site? So we could have had a nice flamewar when it didn't matter? What am I asking for? I know the answer.

See my post count? 93 (94 with this one). I don't post often. I figured if everyone else was happy with it, no need to comment. To be quite frank, I didn't give a shit. I'm not an appearance whore. The site provided RPG news and mild entertainment, I didn't come for the pretty designs. The thread was about the new site design, so I posted some input on how to improve it. Of course I have alterior motives, though, I'm clearly jocking for position... clearly...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
mEtaLL1x said:
As long as you keep the forum skin, it's fine.
HAHAHAH HOOOOHOHOH HEEHEHEH.

You poor bastard.

Given people seem to not like white at all, in any part what-so-ever, I'm toying with a white text / black background for the main cells. Whether that actually ends in a result is a different issue but I'm playing with it.

For now though, I shall inflict upon you the original pale gray. I look forward to many more complaints about brightness. There we go, the front page is now a retina burning pale grey.

RPGCodex - Now with brighter whites!

Subhuman

Liturgist
God, you people with the titles. We're the '70s dancefloor classic of RPG sites? We're the derivative 50 Cent single of RPG sites? I don't get it.

The site itself doesn't look too bad, but someone went way overboard with the JPEG compression on the header. It's too blurry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom