Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime [AUTISM WARNING] Ciri's hair color.

What is Ciri's (book canon) hair color?

• Total voters

Arthandas

Prophet
Don't be so judgmental woman has a right to change her mind.
No, it was explicitly stated she never showed it because of her trauma. Meanwhile she looks like a cheap whore at the start of the trilogy.
I think her W2 outfit is the best lore-wise.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Ash blond" is a term used in English to describe blond hair lacking pheomelanin (red pigment), more common among Eastern than Western Europeans.

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
lets ask marketing experts
79889_pim_rs4oiw67gwycbuql.jpg

i-palette-farba-wlosow-8-21-popielaty-jasny-blond-x2.jpg

i-palette-intensive-color-creme-farba-do-wlosow-w-kremie-7-21-popielaty-sredni-blond.jpg

cant say im wiser

Xelocix

Learned
This 5'8 bitch swinging a sword around and fighting fully grown men (or whatever the fuck it is she does in these games) is ok but her hair colour is what triggers your autism? White hair is hot and unique, she's supposed to look hot and unique because it's a videogame. You're not supposed to take women in videogames seriously. They are eyecandy. They are ass. Welcome to gaming.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't be so judgmental woman has a right to change her mind.
No, it was explicitly stated she never showed it because of her trauma. Meanwhile she looks like a cheap whore at the start of the trilogy.
I think her W2 outfit is the best lore-wise.
Pretty sure she showed it (and more) to Geralt. Since you're playing Geralt...

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Who even cares about her hair colour? She's the worst character in that game and gameplay sections with her were below average at best. It amazes me that the bland NPCs who give you quests are most interesting than that mary sue.

gaussgunner

Arcane
In before we learn in the next witcher game that she is actually a trans woman.
Count on it.
Retcon: Ciri has always been a man who has always been a woman.
Its hair is a wig chosen according to the trends of the time.
Ash blonde in 1993.
Ash gray in 2013.
Magical multicolored rainbow OLED fiber optics in 2023.
Detransitioned with his penis and testicles magically restored whenever that becomes the current thing.

Self-Ejected

HereticGuy

Self-Ejected
I was thinking "A thread about Ciri's hair color, what the fuck?". Then I googled some shit about D&D rules and I clicked on a result of "rpg.net" (may God forgive my soul). These were the main announcements on page :

ifGOkVe.png

When I returned to this Codex thread, everything inside it became Pierre Bourdieu level of intellectual in my eyes. I forgot how gay & clown outside world is.

Berengar

Learned
hair dyes and bleach are too fantastical for the witcher universe

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom