Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

autoban for Prosper, Chefe and Drog alts

?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lebanese warrior is a faggot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
BLOBERT is p. cool. So shut the fuck up.

Also, Schattenjäger has been outed as bryce alt.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Yeah, he pretty much got tired of fighting the cunning arguments of "hurr consoletard shit" when he mentioned that some console games are fun. When you hit the brick wall of Codex stupidity, you either merge with the hivemind, leave or go full BLOBERT.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Yeah, he pretty much got tired of fighting the cunning arguments of "hurr consoletard shit" when he mentioned that some console games are fun. When you hit the brick wall of Codex stupidity, you either merge with the hivemind, leave or go full BLOBERT.
I just have to ask, why the hell do blobert/volo/others care so much about it all, anyway? They're both still butthurt how many years after the fact? Amazing.

madbringer

Arcane
poocolator said:
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
I just have to ask, why the hell do blobert/volo/others care so much about it all, anyway? They're both still butthurt how many years after the fact? Amazing.

Being butthurt is The Way of The Bro, bro.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:

Bullshit. These forums still have their share of great posters who haven't merged, left or BLOBERT-ed. Look at the "hivemind"-opinion of some of the latest games. The reason it looks like the hivemind is some sort of all-hating anger-machine is that Skyway's lot yell a lot more than the other side.

There is no hivemind-consensus on much anything these days, fun as the metaphor may be.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
The reason that it looks like a shitheap is not that it's much more simpler to write 'herp derp consoletard popamole shit' than it is to write a decent post but that the idiots are encouraged to do so instead of being righfully ridiculed. Still, it's good for what it is.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Cassidy said:
Aren't most of these alts either in the mechanical ignore list or naturally ignored?
Some of us would like to keep our ignore list empty for ideological reasons.

DraQ

Arcane
I have decided to embrace the popamole and use the ignore list, as it doesn't prevent me from seeing shitty posts, just keeps them from cluttering the threads.

Then again, removing the dedicated fonts of retardation from the Codex would be an incline.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Jack said:
I have never been suspected of being an alt so far, I'm not quite sure how to feel about this.
I don't remember posting this. :?
I guess my posts are so forgettable even I forget about them.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Admiral jimbob said:
Orgasm is Big Nose George, he's admitted/responded to it several times. He killed the original account on 666 posts to show how 12-year-old-style cool he is or something

BethesdaLove too, thought that is already banned.

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Jack said:
Jack said:
I have never been suspected of being an alt so far, I'm not quite sure how to feel about this.
I don't remember posting this. :?
I guess my posts are so forgettable even I forget about them.
I feel for you man :(

Cassidy

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Cassidy said:
Aren't most of these alts either in the mechanical ignore list or naturally ignored?
Some of us would like to keep our ignore list empty for ideological reasons.

I can ignore posts without adding them to the ignore list. It just takes an extra effort in mouse scrolling. Not much to be very upset about or to justify the existence of an ignore list in the first place.

Also I don't know what to think, but is perhaps spamming with lolwat Site Feedback in a thread suggesting for Prosper to be banned a subtle hint that ultimately he wants to be banned?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Cassidy said:
I can ignore posts without adding them to the ignore list. It just takes an extra effort in mouse scrolling. Not much to be very upset about or to justify the existence of an ignore list in the first place.
Manual ignore: the new hardcore oldskool ;)

The usual troll posts you can ignore easily. Prosper's imagespam, not so much. And while you can avoid going into a Prosper thread, it's also about keeping the Codex clean of spam. Workshop has always been the last bastion of sanity, the one inviolate subforum where lulz and spam have no place. Or at least it used to be.

Also I don't know what to think, but is perhaps spamming with lolwat Site Feedback in a thread suggesting for Prosper to be banned a subtle hint that ultimately he wants to be banned?
What's wrong DarkUnderlord? Didn't you frequently claim that those asking to be banned would be banned? Is your Christian mind too nice to perma-ban Prosper?

On a more serious note - Cassidy, Prosper's already been banned many times and he just creates new alts. I don't know if he's been IP-banned (if not it's high time) or if he's found a way around it (Bryce did for a couple more alts until DU plugged all the holes)

Hegel

Arcane
You're really overestimating the Prosper's threat, Imho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom