Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
3I8O0HP.png

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Avatars from one of the most unknown japanese dungeon crawlers out there. It's an absolute tragedy that this game never made it into the west. Best Wizardry game imo. Also, if someone likes bearded female dwarves. Here you go.

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternate Neo Pack #1

wizardry21.png
Wizardry01.png
wizardry02.png
wizardry03.png
wizardry04.png
wizardry05.png
wizardry06.png
wizardry07.png
wizardry08.png
wizardry09.png
wizardry10.png
wizardry11.png
wizardry12.png
wizardry13.png
wizardry14.png
wizardry15.png
wizardry16.png
wizardry17.png
wizardry18.png
wizardry19.png
wizardry20.png
wizardry22.png

I do hope that one day I will be able to translate this game completely.

More character art will come later.

Attachments

• ava.rar
    397 KB · Views: 150

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Avatars from one of the most unknown japanese dungeon crawlers out there. It's an absolute tragedy that this game never made it into the west. Best Wizardry game imo. Also, if someone likes bearded female dwarves. Here you go.

We already have a portrait gallery for this game. Maybe you should take a look at it and see if anything's missing.

d1r

Patron

We already have a portrait gallery for this game. Maybe you should take a look at it and see if anything's missing.

Mine look better though. And there are a lot of portraits missing.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

But they're missing from your gallery too.

I tried to merge them, tell me if I missed any duplicates.

d1r

Patron

But they're missing from your gallery too.

I tried to merge them, tell me if I missed any duplicates.

Yeah. There are a lot of portraits in this game. Haven't gotten all of them yet either.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Figured that I may as well upload character portraits from Final Fantasy VII and VIII. The ones from VII are 84x96, not exactly square because they would look awkward otherwise.

FFVII link and samples:

9ymxJO2.png
sTUH7vN.png
wO5oREY.png

FFVIII link and samples

t8cU4HR.png
75S8orT.png
FGDBkYS.png

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Do I need to zip them even if there are just two of them?

Probably. They also need to be PNG files
Celeste avatars (zip)

Now I can only pray at my local temple of Infinitron.

The proper size is 96x96. I can stretch the images but you should remake them for best quality (unless that's the original size?)
Unless I messed up somehow, now it should be everything right (96x96, .png, zipped):

Celeste avatars (zip)

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You sure these are Japanese? Or maybe they contracted some non-jap artist to do the work? Because these avatars look perfectly fine.

d1r

Patron
Did I mention that it's an ABSOLUTE CATASTROPHIC tragedy that this game never got translated?

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternate Neo Pack #2

nwizardry1.png
nwizardry10.png
nwizardry11.png
nwizardry12.png
nwizardry13.png
nwizardry14.png
nwizardry15.png
nwizardry2.png
nwizardry3.png
nwizardry4.png
nwizardry5.png
nwizardry6.png
nwizardry7.png
nwizardry8.png
nwizardry9.png

Attachments

• ava2.rar
    282.6 KB · Views: 166

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom