Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
First they came for the anime avatars​
and I didn't speak out because I didn't have an anime avatar.​
Then they came for the JRPG avatars,​
and I didn't speak out because I didn't have a JRPG avatar.​
Then they came for the political avatars,​
and I didn't speak out because I didn't have a political avatar.​
Then they came for me,​
and there was no one left to speak for me.​

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Very nice! I'm back with the old red-toned Pravin Lal from the gallery.

EDIT: Seems like the gallery avatars are suffering from some stretching to make them fit in a square. The new system is obviously not quite out of beta :)

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
ghost.gif

Mine old avatar is also there, but I prefer the current "Codex Troll" version I made of it... :(

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Much better. I fear I will not return to my old one due to the fact I didn't rather like it (it was a Potato guy from JA2.). I like this one, its well know and St. Toxic remade it for me so it looked better. :bro:

I like this because it means only the older and more estabilished members will have custom avatars, while the Clueless chaff will live with proper avatars instead of whatever retardry they would use instead, due to their feeble Clueless minds.

Alright, that works for me too.

First they came for the anime avatars,
and I didn't speak up because I registered before March 18th.

Grim Monk

Arcane

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If you want them added, zip all the images up in the correct size we use here, and share the link to the zip file. That way will make it much more likely to happen.

Grim Monk

Arcane
If you want them added, zip all the images up in the correct size we use here, and share the link to the zip file. That way will make it much more likely to happen.

What size is :? that?

When we could still upload our own Images, they were compatible with the size requirements.

My avatar uploaded with no problems...

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Grim Monk

The only real requirement with xenforo appears to be that the image must be the same in both width and height, otherwise it gets stretched in weird ways. (just ask Melcar)
ie 64x64, 128x128, 96x96, etc.
The current Xenforo theme does draw the avatar images at 100x100 pixels alongside posts, so the smaller sizes will probably still get stretched.

Yours appear to measure in at 135x134, which is basically clsoe enough for such a requirement not to matter in the least.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'd be fine with the old system, though I do so like having the option to randomly switch in a furry avatar to annoy the community. Huehuehue.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Grim Monk

The only real requirement with xenforo appears to be that the image must be the same in both width and height, otherwise it gets stretched in weird ways. (just ask Melcar)
ie 64x64, 128x128, 96x96, etc.
The current Xenforo theme does draw the avatar images at 100x100 pixels alongside posts, so the smaller sizes will probably still get stretched.

Yours appear to measure in at 135x134, which is basically clsoe enough for such a requirement not to matter in the least.

So in other words they don't have to be resized?

In that case I'll zip them up, and post the link.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, they shouldn't have to be resized. Just square - so any rectangles will need blank space around it to give it a square canvas.

Grim Monk

Arcane
And its :salute: Done:
http://www.filedropper.com/burntimeavatars

A minor warning.
Avatars 23-28 are the old ones that were already included, only in slightly higher quality.
Example:
bu2.jpg

AG3ax.jpg

Edit:
Sorry DU did not :? notice your post, I already packed them up "as is" (all are 134x135).
If it needs to be redone, just say so...

Grim Monk

Arcane
DarkUnderlord

Don't mean to be a bother, but could you tell me if the Avatar Zip I posted is okay

If not I'll go and re-edit them, and post a new Zip...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom