Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

Lancehead

Liturgist
I'll have to ask on the official forums as to why .gif avatars no worky work.

Remind me later.
It'd also be nice to have XF keep aspect ratio when stretching avatars.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
choosing to delete the current avatar results in a:
The following error occurred:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Same here. I somehow do not have the permission to delete my own avatar.

Also of course the current one (Matrix Cubed - Desert Runner) still doesn't show.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
Um, guys, so... yeah, I wanted to change my avatar to a more monocled version of Tommy Wiseau, and as you can see... this is the result. Did not do research, no. Well played and all that.

NOW COULD YOU LET ME HAVE MY AVATAR BACK PLZ?!!

:rage:

EG

Nullified
Um, guys, so... yeah, I wanted to change my avatar to a more monocled version of Tommy Wiseau, and as you can see... this is the result. Did not do research, no. Well played and all that.

NOW COULD YOU LET ME HAVE MY AVATAR BACK PLZ?!!

:rage:

I don't know . . . it looks rather good. :lol:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
choosing to delete the current avatar results in a:
The following error occurred:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Same here. I somehow do not have the permission to delete my own avatar.
Does it let you pick one from the gallery and replace your current avatar with that?

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
I really feel naked without my Tommy avatar. :(

Tommy Wiseau must kindly request that your restore his avatar now, haaai? His profile needs a face and that face is called passion and love. Where would the whirl be without love, right? Cannot, *MUST NOT*, be mistaken for any other Tommy Wiseau in the world!

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really feel naked without my Tommy avatar. :(

Tommy Wiseau must kindly request that your restore his avatar now, haaai? His profile needs a face and that face is called passion and love. Where would the whirl be without love, right? Cannot, *MUST NOT*, be mistaken for any other Tommy Wiseau in the world!

Don't beg like womyn with no honour show your honour pay to DU and fight!
:mob:

Another victory of Gaystapo yesterday the banned Fretrider, today they take our FREEEEEEEDOOOM! to choose Avatars what will happen Tomorrow?! :decline: of :rpgcodex:

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You got no excuse to not implement these Chaos Chronicles avatars.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o8g72qtueto125n

5v15j3L.png
V4qjr8w.png
fWebJBX.png
zVs4OmX.png

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Looks like it does not want to scale up, ie. your avatar is smaller than the window and thus does not show. Haba's avatar is larger, and thus is scaled down and does show. Could that be it ? Because your avatar does show if I click on your username (and has a lot of black border around it, without scaling applied)

EDIT: Theory does not apply, because Tzaero's shows just fine and is also smaller.

Just my luck that someone finally entertains Konjad's foolish shenanigans right when I want to change my avatar.

Truly, Polacks are an accursed breed.
73010.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I was going to change mine too, since mine got turned into an emote after I stole it fair and square. :x

I had the perfect one lined up as well. Fucking potato scum.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Dark Heart of Uukrul avatars now in.
Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic avatars now in.
Chaos Chronicles avatars now in.

Also the problem seems to be that xenforo cannot into gifs, and a lot of avatars (even non-animated ones) are stored as gifs on the server. DU will look into that, one day.

EG

Nullified
Also the problem seems to be that xenforo cannot into gifs, and a lot of avatars (even non-animated ones) are stored as gifs on the server. DU will look into that, one day.

JPEG as well (88 x 88 with alpha).

Very picky.

EG

Nullified
Thanks. It looks like JPEGs do get recognized, then, or at least some of them.

Copx is an example of a JPEG that doesn't. Should have included it in my post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom