Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Custom avatar in exchange for finishing your RPG Codex video series.* :cool:

Deal?

* Must be in no less than 3 parts
The ideia is just one more part, "The New Dawn of Incline"... but is gonna be longer, and I'll probably re-edit the prologue, part 1 and part 2 together...
Oh but pepe that's not how the developer - publisher relationship works - you are supposed to shut up and start implementing sticky cover re-cutting. Through talent prostitution to $10M sales free custom avatar!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
That would be even better because if those new projects indeed sucks, you can make another video with some kind of "retconn". Butthurt retconn.
"...And Codexia hailed their new champions, The Fargo, The Swen and The Sawyer! And the holy trinity duality started a mighty Crusade through out the heavens, spreading INCLINE for countless millenia until patch 1.6 and that StarWars RPG!"

Seems doable.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That would be even better because if those new projects indeed sucks, you can make another video with some kind of "retconn". Butthurt retconn.

I concur.

Personally I'm looking forward to a lot of lulzy stuff once these KS games are released. :cool:

That justs makes me look forward to them even more.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If the Shadowrun development is any indication we have a lot to look forward to.
That's exaclty the one that made me think twice... still, lulz > historical accuracy, so whatever. :P
It's about managing expectations IMHO. What I actually expected from SRR was some kind of FFT (well more like FFTA) clone in the SR setting, so things like no inventory or ammo leaves me pretty nonplussed and indeed with features like dialog skill checks and matrix it far exceeded my expectation. Likewise it is my belief that there is mostly nowhere to go from BG but up, so I am not that much afraid for the fate of PE despite some of Sawyer's lulzier design decisions.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I like this one:

003.png

Somehow he loks like nice guy.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Make sure to add Dungeons of Dredmor avatars... starting with mine. They're all conveniently stored in some of the game's subdirectories... assuming one of you has enough incline to own a copy!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's shit but I'm alive and about to be able to save up money. Once I have enough I'll get a job in Britain because I always wanted to see the UK. So at least I got the future to look forward to, even if the recent past has been shit.

How about this?

055.png

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Done. Thanks. It'll do for now. Would have loved a transparent background.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any Wizardry avatars with transparent background on the 'net. I guess that's because they were ripped from in-game screenshots, which always have them appear on a black background.

Black is stylish tho' :cool:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
If we go through them manually we could probably change the black to an alpha layer so they appear transparent. I used to do that when I was programming on a video game. But it's been a while and I haven't used image editing software in a long time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom