Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters
But is Disciples III an RPG????

In any case I've added the avatars that I could find via that link you provided. (Dunno where the original ones have gone.) Added some transparent borders for them to be 96x96, too. Just for you.

:< That's very nice. Kind of assumed they were still on the Codex server somewhere. I thought DU said all the old avatar galleries were still around.

Also, is Doom an RPG?

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why don't we have any non-Heroes Might & Magic avatars?

EDIT: Er, other than World of Xeen. Might wanna rename that one.

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
portraits, add them
those here
9jffPeZ.jpg

inside are the 100 percent sized ones and 200 percent, idk if they'll fit
http://rghost.net/private/48860868/94f25eaddee73467e2fc2e4f8e72d1a3

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
the pic here is the x2 version... i guess they are too big... next neighbor wont interpolater properly with smaller scaling.. i think...

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
The name is right on the zip...
The question is if this shit is too big?

KidBoogie

Learned
I've made more than enough avatars for you to choose from. I don't see what your problem is.

My problem, however, is polluting the forum with, as I've said before (but I'll say it again):
1) Tomb Raider
2) Bloodrayne
3) any anime character
4) some animated GIF
5) Britney Spears
6) some hot model
7) some dumbass picture of your kid whom everyone thinks is ugly as hell but is afraid to say so because 'having kids is very american'
8) some dumbass picture of you making a stupid face
9) some dumbass picture of you looking 'cool'
10) some dumbass picture of you being drunk, as if that's funny or something
11) some dumbass picture of your fat and ugly girlfriend that everyone on the internet thinks is 'hot' and talks about how 'lucky' you are to have her because they're boring, mindless, insipid losers just like you.
12) some dumbass picture you found on the internet that you apparently found funny and because everyone else supposedly finds it funny, too (e.g. Badger Badger, Rick James - who's fucking dead, by the way, the Kenya song, All Your Base, Domokun / masturbation kills kitties, the Picard song, etc)
13) some dumbass screencap from a movie that you found to be 'memorable' and/or funny (e.g. ANY video clips from Office Space)

sol invictus is a cold edgy man who doesn't give a FUCK

zwanzig_zwoelf

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom