Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Stabwound

Arcane
I almost pissed myself in nerdrage until I found out my custom avatar was one of the included default ones.
:yeah:

Although at 1366x768 resolution, the "submit" button on the avatar screen is off-screen and literally impossible to click because the scroll bar doesn't scroll the popup window.

drae

Augur
Although at 1366x768 resolution, the "submit" button on the avatar screen is off-screen and literally impossible to click because the scroll bar doesn't scroll the popup window.

I had the same problem. Those annoying couple of minutes have been the only blemish on another entertaining day in Codexia.

Tob job DU :bro:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Ah fuck, now I have to wait for CDP Red to get off its ass and upload more Cyberpunk 2077 art so I can submit a gallery and get my Cybernetic Punk back. :outrage:

:neveraskedforthis:

Unless 3-4 avatars tops is enough for a new gallery.

Crooked Bee
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wkbhcc
R39jCuA.gif
HobWAEG.gif
zmuzPXL.gif
K7CLBcU.gif
h4gZE9z.gif
QpyHnvi.gif
l5eRPrF.gif
fcMdI8q.gif
eGKXLRh.gif
4d0NMTq.gif
psCiqTO.gif
oIyZ17Q.gif
:troll:

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Noo, poor Fester Blatz, we hardly knew ye.

Oh well, time to go pick something equally ridiculous.

p.s. If the staff saw fit to upload some Sierra/Lucasarts avatars that'd be cool.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
It's DIY mate. If you want more Sierra/Lucasarts avatars, upload them and post the link.

Besides, Monkey Island 1 is already included.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Well, back to Meandor it is then. Dammit, I wantz mah headliz Knaght, yo, naow.

Man, I realise now that i identify some people by avatar. It's trollin' me good.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh well, I liked my VGCats avatar... wait... where's Starcraft on the list?! :x

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Dude what the fuck you take away my avatar?

Alright you know what motherfucker say hello to Locue motherfucker yeah what the fuck you say now huh? Motherfucker.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Yeah we can't have such poor quality low rez avatars ruining the look of this prestigious magazine.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Aren't they automatically stretched when people use them as an avatar?

Currently they are, but 1. they look too ugly so while I'm not going to delete the old ones I'm not going to add new low-res ones either, and 2. DU should hopefully fix the scaling soon, and then those avatars won't scale up and will be too small.

xenforo's default avatar resolution is 96 px wide, so currently I'm only accepting avatars that are at least that big.

Last edited:

Sodafish

Arcane
Damnit, I liked my Spider Jerusalem avatar. Oh well... picked the closest approximation I could see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom