Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
7 Zip File

A couple of examples:

7TQwJYM.png
ly8nC7d.png
vnUHMbD.png
kFZsJgm.png

7NOGpMo.png
zLiSQFv.png
be8DfoR.png
zbuDYb4.png

canakin

Cipher
I just read the first few pages of this thread. Hell, appearently this place used to be so fucking retarded back in 2004. It's a lot nicer now.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Yeah, you might want to give it a transparent border of 3 pixels on the side and then page Crooked Bee for inclusion.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Added some stuff. If I missed something, sorry - it will have to wait. Or maybe I just didn't like it.

7 Zip File

A couple of examples:

7TQwJYM.png
ly8nC7d.png
vnUHMbD.png
kFZsJgm.png

7NOGpMo.png
zLiSQFv.png
be8DfoR.png
zbuDYb4.png

Link expired. Plz reupload.
Any chance of those Shadow Tactics avatars, Crooked Bee? :love:

Upload them in 96x96 as a single archive, then sure, maybe.
Ok, I think it was because of the lack of a single archive Tworment CE avatars are not yet to be found, here's the link, I hope to see them soon available. Thanks in advance!

https://www.mediafire.com/?aax33n9iiuvarg1

:M+M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom