Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bad TOR news for Biowhores

Angthoron

Arcane
Friend's comment:

In the RPG I'll make you can romance yourself. That's where the true innovation lies

Also, yay, shitstorm, looks like BioWare isn't loved by LGBT anymore, at the moment.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Angthoron's "friend" said:
In the RPG I'll make you can romance yourself. That's where the true innovation lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS2JvfCwiQg
lazy half-assed translation:

for quite a while i have been
in love with my humble self
i'm being loved back
how nice that you can still find something like that
i would have fucked myself already
if only it had worked
the problem with that
is of purely anatomical character

however i turn or twist it
it does not work or it hurts
i'm gonna get myself cloned

when aroused the cock
points steadily forward
which is useless for me at that moment
as my anus lies to the back
in turn when flaccid and thin
it does not reach all the way
i also cannot blow myself
as my spine would break

however i turn or twist it
it does not work or it hurts
i'm gonna get myself cloned

if there was a second me
it would be glorious
any form of onanism
would be superfluous
listen to me, geneticists
work on it
so that soon
i can fuck myself

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
the question is will there be lore-friendly gender reassignment features

maybe a quest or dungeon you have to clear or something

PorkaMorka

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:

I dunno, that seems like a good feature to make players pay extra for, like name changes and server transfers in WOW.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:

Thats the thing, if the LGBT 'community' is pushing for changes, why stop at just the LGB and ignore the T part? Why discriminate against one of their own 'community'? Bit fucking hypocritical isnt it? Stop using that four letter acronym and just say 'IM A FAG AND I WANT TO HAVE FAG SEX PUPPETS IN MY GAME' and be godamn honest about it. Fucking hypocrites crying about discrimination when they are quite happy to ignore one quarter of a group that they say is being ignored.

Equality for all or none.

Id say that a Lightsabre would make a handy tool for the job, however in game they seem to be more Lightbatons and used for clubbing and blunt damage.

Edit. Ive actually been considering this stance for a little bit, and something struck me. Its about orientation, not identity, so asking for Transgenders to be included as part of some LGBT push wouldnt really be apt, as they belong to a gender identity disorder, not sexual orientation, but as its sexual orientation, they should add Transexuals, Furries, Objectophiles, and a slew of other sexual orientations if they really do want to be seen as 'progressive' and not just pandering to sad faggots that want to play with one dimensional virtual fuck puppets. Seeing as a Pre-op Transgender can make money as a sex worker, there would be grounds for having at a ladyboy love interest in these games. What percentile of the LGBT community is Transexual(not gender) and what percentage of the general community is LGB? A percent of a percent is too much for them to push for?

Also, why the fuck do I care so much about sad fags playing with virtual dolls, I spend too much time here.

Angthoron

Arcane
What should really be done is that even if the homosex will be added for free, the LGBT community should demand that BioWare takes out ALL romance and then re-adds it via a patch together with the LGBT stuff, since doing otherwise is bigotry and discrimination.

Black

Arcane
GOOD TOR NEWS FOR BIOWHORES

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7 ... tionships/

Good news for fans of gay relationships! Star Wars: The Old Republic will allow same-gender romances with companion characters

Same gender romances with companion characters in Star Wars: The Old Republic will be a post-launch feature

Because The Old Republic is an MMO, the game will live on through content expansions which allow us to include content and features that could not be included at launch, including the addition of more companion characters who will have additional romance options.

AWWW YEAAA LETS GET DIS PARTY STARTED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :M :o :roll:

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
PorkaMorka said:
I dunno, that seems like a good feature to make players pay extra for, like name changes and server transfers in WOW.
Pika-Cthulhu said:
Also, why the fuck do I care so much about sad fags playing with virtual dolls, I spend too much time here.

yes but should crossdressing be monetised or perhaps balanced with vanity item class pricing so you know the man wearing a sexy twilek dress has paid ten times more than max level default gear for the privilege

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
i consider myself a huge fan of lesbian... "relationships"....

corvus

Arcane
Pika-Cthulhu said:
they should add Transexuals, Furries, Objectophiles

You really wanna play a game where NPC's give you quests to let them jizz on your spaceship? Let's be pragmatic here.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
droids are objects too...

DWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Pika-Cthulhu said:
Thats the thing, if the LGBT 'community' is pushing for changes, why stop at just the LGB and ignore the T part? Why discriminate against one of their own 'community'? Bit fucking hypocritical isnt it? Stop using that four letter acronym and just say 'IM A FAG AND I WANT TO HAVE FAG SEX PUPPETS IN MY GAME' and be godamn honest about it. Fucking hypocrites crying about discrimination when they are quite happy to ignore one quarter of a group that they say is being ignored.
wat? transsexuals are already being served by the game allowing you to choose gender upon char creation.
you could also learn a few things about trolling by looking at meltdown's rather stylish and seemingly completely inoffensive and innocent opener and comparing it to your half-assed unsubtle attempt to build upon it.
sgc_meltdown said:
SuicideBunny said:
i consider myself a huge fan of lesbian... "relationships"....
I invite you to google image search 'old lesbians' then, mr huge fan
*fap* *fap* *fap*

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
I stand corrected, LGBT community is being well served, by offering gender choice and romances for both genders. Reminds me of the Gender reassignment daeva in Aion. You pay real money to be able to swap your characters gender and looks (basically character gen after getting high level iirc) Now to offer ladyboys and pleasure droids for the other sexual orientations (among other additions too numerous too add, however im sure that someone, somewhere, would happily romance a scat golem), Furfags have second life as far as I am aware.

corvus

Arcane
RK47 said:
droids are objects too...

DWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MbwHY.jpg

"+1000 XP gained!"

BioWare can open new innovative avenues of story-telling with robotic-rape questlines, and they can secure a sizeable portion of the Japanese MMO audience

corvus

Arcane
surely they could heavily imply that droid-rape is occuring behind-scenes right? after the fade-to-black you could hear some whirring sounds and the generic grunting sound used when a character is taking damage

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
corvus said:
surely they could heavily imply that droid-rape is occuring behind-scenes right? after the fade-to-black you could hear some whirring sounds and the generic grunting sound used when a character is taking damage

SWGangbang Attack of the Clones!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom