Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

FreeKaner

Prophet of the Dumpsterfire
Does DND 5E have any archer archetype that's neither pet-focused nor some variation of light-armor wearing Legolas?
a fighter

I suppose you can stack ranged dice bonuses and use half-plate with a dexterity build for big damage while being fairly resilient? I am mostly blind in 5E and don't want to play too much of this before full release.

Codex Year of the Donut
Does DND 5E have any archer archetype that's neither pet-focused nor some variation of light-armor wearing Legolas?
a fighter

I suppose you can stack ranged dice bonuses and use half-plate with a dexterity build for big damage while being fairly resilient? I am mostly blind in 5E and don't want to play too much of this before full release.
don't treat 5e like 3.5e++, treat it like 2e with houserules

KateMicucci

Arcane
Did anyone post this already?
Karlach Origin Unlocked (with New Model)

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/304

0sHzoRi.gif

First one was ugly, but this is a fucking trans mutant
Oof. Urge to hate the game rising.
That is a male jaw. That is a male browline. Those are male arms. Those are male shoulders. That is a male waist/hip ratio. It's bald. It doesn't even have breasts! Literally the only thing that's feminine about this thing is the width of the mouth.

Sunri

Liturgist
Did anyone post this already?
Karlach Origin Unlocked (with New Model)

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/304

0sHzoRi.gif

First one was ugly, but this is a fucking trans mutant
Oof. Urge to hate the game rising.
That is a male jaw. That is a male browline. Those are male arms. Those are male shoulders. That is a male waist/hip ratio. It's bald. It doesn't even have breasts! Literally the only thing that's feminine about this thing is the width of the mouth.

She has a breastplate and some dreads, maybe she's Jamaican.

Larianshill

Arbiter
I fucking hate the romancefag vultures that arrived from the DA fandom. You already have mocapped sex scenes, and you just keep demanding more and more. "Hey, can I fuck this hunk devil? Can I get a threesome with Astarion and his vampire daddy? Can I fuck Halsin? What about Alfira?". I'm yet to see even one of those thirsty wine aunts ask for gameplay improvements, more branching quests, retooled reaction system, fixes to Raid the Grove questline.

Mud'

Scholar

If you want to ruin a 5E table, get a fighter Dex build, human variant for that sweet Feat to get Sharpshooter, then go for Archery fighting style and then get the Crossbow Expert feat and you will be OP in no time, kinda falls off after level 7 or so.

Is interesting how this game appeals a lot to post DA BioWare crowd, to DOS2 crowd but not to BG1/2 crowd is like it is a bad BG2 sequel. hu3hu3hu3h3u3
The strong negative reaction of BG fans after the unveiling was certainly interesting.

I found this JPG on /r/baldursgate/ after the reveal. These days the subreddit pretends that BG3 doesn't even exist, all posts are either about BG1 or BG2.

x4nvtyu0njj41.png

Rusty it doesn't look too good bro, you can still change teams.
He only likes bad games, like Failout 76.
Rusty is probably the biggest awesome button fan on the Codex TBH.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom