Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I like the Grove area, but I wonder how sharp the plunge in quality and detail would be after I'm through the Early Access areas....

Mortismal is the only reviewer so far I marginally trust, and he says the polish degrades but that in contrast to DoS1 and 2, the scope stays the same. If that’s true then it’s pretty insane

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh no the barbarian is MVP two attacks with rage or can throw two healing potions also advantage on all attacks? It is really strong.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Wtf is that "meh" rating shit? Fuck you and fuck your life for buying this disgusting piece of shit. I don't think it's the least bit funny or entertaining that this thing is allowed to exist in mainstream. You all deserve the worst.

Best we go back to the ropes and burning days. They weren't wrong
Bow down to your god worm!

285928-swen-vincke.jpg

Same for the rest of you crying incels. THIS IS YOUR GOD!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Took me about 5 minutes to FIND A FEMALE CHARACTER, and even that is dubious, at first I chose a female and couldn't figure out why am I still a male until I finally found you have to choose body type as A (but not B, C, D) as well. What the fuck? EA had normal genders
I had to start over because APPARENTLY YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEPARATELY CHOOSE FEMALE VOICE. My sexy Drow mistress had a fucking deep male voice and you can only change it in character creation.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
The amount of reactivity to your class and race choice is insane, and this is just at the start of the game. Dont think any other crpg has managed to make you feel like your actually roleplaying your character as much as BG3.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
The amount of reactivity to your class and race choice is insane, and this is just at the start of the game. Dont think any other crpg has managed to make you feel like your actually roleplaying your character as much as BG3.

Not to mention all the little interactions like speak with dead/animals etc. It really is quite wild

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Not to mention all the little interactions like speak with dead/animals etc. It really is quite wild
It's an anomaly, you toxic gamers! Shut up! Also, leave Josh alone!

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Wtf is that "meh" rating shit? Fuck you and fuck your life for buying this disgusting piece of shit. I don't think it's the least bit funny or entertaining that this thing is allowed to exist in mainstream. You all deserve the worst.

285928-swen-vincke.jpg

tumblr-6d80b330da405a205d75a34c8d814635-c3ddbc01-400.gif

My God is her.

Also

diablo-4-rogue.jpg

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
You sure spend a lot of time and effort on something you claim you "hate" and "totally not playing right now, because I'm cool".

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

285928-swen-vincke.jpg

tumblr-6d80b330da405a205d75a34c8d814635-c3ddbc01-400.gif

My God is her.

Also

diablo-4-rogue.jpg
It's you as a tranny?

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Took me about 5 minutes to FIND A FEMALE CHARACTER, and even that is dubious, at first I chose a female and couldn't figure out why am I still a male until I finally found you have to choose body type as A (but not B, C, D) as well. What the fuck? EA had normal genders
I had to start over because APPARENTLY YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEPARATELY CHOOSE FEMALE VOICE. My sexy Drow mistress had a fucking deep male voice and you can only change it in character creation.
That's just how womben sound in b*lgium.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

Thats a flavour win on the codex if you ask me. Why change it?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's you as a tranny?
You sure spend a lot of time and effort on something you claim you "hate" and "totally not playing right now, because I'm cool".
I'm taking bets on whether this is the thread where SDG comes to terms with the reality of his sexual preference. There is obviously some kind of internal battle going on.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I like the Grove area, but I wonder how sharp the plunge in quality and detail would be after I'm through the Early Access areas....

Mortismal is the only reviewer so far I marginally trust, and he says the polish degrades but that in contrast to DoS1 and 2, the scope stays the same. If that’s true then it’s pretty insane
It's the anti-Josh Sawyer game.

AND I LOVE IT.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
That's just how womben sound in b*lgium.
Clearly you've never been to this little piece of heaven.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Wow, what a horrible taste in reviewers. I only watch Ed123's 12h long white man video game essays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom