Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 romances

Who will you romance in Baldur's Gate III

• Total voters

Shadenuat

Arcane
And so a Divine spellcaster half-elf chick it is. Thanks Swen for listening to me.

Now I AM the authorithative source. :smug:
only 1? :nocountryforshitposters:

Incendax

Augur
If we can't romance the hot Githyanki, I will protest on their front porch with a burning sign.
I mean, this is the studio that let us romance bones.

Readher

Savant
If we can't romance the hot Githyanki, I will protest on their front porch with a burning sign.
I mean, this is the studio that let us romance bones.

You can romance her but she's a slut who will sleep around with others (apparently it's a racial trait).

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Mark my words. Romance with a divine spellcaster half-elf chick will be the only Baldur's Gate thing in Baldur's Gate III.

baldurs-gate-3-romance-options_feature.jpg

weresheeple

Educated
https://www.vg247.com/2020/02/27/baldurs-gate-3-romance-all-companions/

“So, Liselle, she’s the Githyanki. And Githyanki don’t really do monogamy,”
“So if you sleep with Liselle one night at camp, the next night you might well just find her sleeping with somebody else. And she’s going to be like, ‘oh, that was a bit of fun, wasn’t it? How are you doing?’ And you’re just like, ‘oh!’ Heartbroken!”

BG3 confirmed game for cucks

So the romance is turn-based, too. Pure incline.

Slaver1

Savant
If Larian go the old man narrating your romantic exploits in past tense route again, played for laughs, then I don't want anything to do with their romance options, again.

Incendax

Augur
If Larian go the old man narrating your romantic exploits in past tense route again, played for laughs, then I don't want anything to do with their romance options, again.
That's how I do it in real life.
Bonus points if it's Morgan Freeman.

Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Uh, why only list chicks? Sexist pigs.
Now that you mention it, I realize I have never played a BG game with a female main character. Not even once.
You didn't miss much. Anomen is the only romance option for wimmenz, unless you download mods. And he's awful.
A single romance is still one too many romances. What a disgusting degeneracy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom