Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Ban Dakasha, Marat, and the rest of shoutbox simps (too many to list)

Ban them all

• Total voters

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Why are there two options?
Discord trannies.
Yeah at least make it possible to choose both.
Really? What's the logic here?
Either I don't get the topic or you ask if either the simps should be banned or Theodora, guess I don't get the joke. But please don't explain it to me, let it be a testament to awkwardness.
I'll explain it anyway: I was jokingly asking the simps to be banned (they won't be). I have tried to make Theodora banned before and the kikes only gave her more power, so I gave up. So first option is Yes, ban the simps. Second option is become a simp to Theodora, who even replaced KingComrade. Answers are public, so simps can be publicly shamed.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Second option is become a simp to Theodora, who even replaced KingComrade. Answers are public, so simps can be publicly shamed.
1663443602457.png

this is the part where he denies he's a simp, btw

DakaSha

Arcane

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

SumDrunkGuy

20 "yes" votes to 2 whole "no" votes. I think it's become very clear what needs to be done to make Codex great again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom