Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Jaesun, (b)romance a dragon

Okay, maybe not ban him... but slap him in irons for a bit and have women savage him or something. He's turned into a true-blue douche.

:rpgcodex:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Indeed. What the fuck happened to him? He was a cool guy, until someday he turned out to be a hipster on a trip. He's deleting half of my posts, or even more. Sure, I might say something dumb or offtopic or whatever, but he actually deletes my topics where I honestly ask for the assistance, and some people try to help me. But Jaesun comes, thinks some kind of a wicked hipstery, and removes my thread without any particular reason.

circ

Arcane
He deleted my Krondor post where I was just asking about if it had mods like widescreen shit. :(
He said to use google. Who in all seriousness asks someone to use shitty google. Horrible, horrible man.

EducatedNigger

Barely Literate
Yo, now I hate to nigga talk, but really, THIS NIGGA AINT MY BROTHA! THIS NIGGA AINT MY BROTHA! THIS NIGGA AINT MY FUCKING BROTHA!

P.S. Unban GenerousJew to be my brotha, Jaesun

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
The most relevant question is this: when was the last time a dude stuck it in Jaesun's butt? It's possible he hasn't gotten any recently and is taking his frustrations out on us.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
You have successfully removed all Jaesun haters from you BRO list.

Jaesun is an awesome dude. Suck it down, faggots.

mondblut

Arcane
That's what conservatives all over the world warned us against, a tyranny of sodomites! :smug:

Konjad, next time you might want to try putting some substance into your posts, and who knows, maybe they won't get deleted. As far as I am concerned, the /gd/ could live with being purged hourly, and nothing of value will be lost.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Konjad said:
Indeed. What the fuck happened to him? He was a cool guy, until someday he turned out to be a hipster on a trip. He's deleting half of my posts, or even more. Sure, I might say something dumb or offtopic or whatever, but he actually deletes my topics where I honestly ask for the assistance, and some people try to help me. But Jaesun comes, thinks some kind of a wicked hipstery, and removes my thread without any particular reason.
circ said:
He deleted my Krondor post where I was just asking about if it had mods like widescreen shit. :(
He said to use google. Who in all seriousness asks someone to use shitty google. Horrible, horrible man.
Shit I didn't even know about. Yeah, I don't think he should be banned, but he should definitely be de-modded. He acts like this is Westeros.org or something. And why was he made a mod in the first place? Was GRPG too much for Jarlfrank to handle?

You should make this a poll.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
circ said:

Ok, that fucking sucks. Jaesun, you just lost a BRO-point, do not disappoint me further, or I shall begin distancing myself from your glorious bunghole.

Jason

chasing a bee
Konjad's retarded threads were Retardo'd, no problem there. The only posts that have been deleted were deleted by me if they were in any of Prosper's threads that got nuked. Collateral damage.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Sceptic said:
You have successfully removed all Jaesun haters from you BRO list.

Jaesun is an awesome dude. Suck it down, faggots.

7a3e47b6-f2c5-492d-88d8-eb0aef7b086e.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Jaesun and Jason are cool dudes.

:love:

Andhaira

Arcane
The only solution is to make me a moderator. I will bring with me the INCLINE, and get rid of all this faggotry.

TheUnFlickable

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
AndhairaX said:
The only solution is to make me a moderator. I will bring with me the INCLINE, and get rid of all this faggotry.

with enough backing i will gladly take out many members of the codex. i have eliminated a whole club of people before. i had not other choice, and that was their choice.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Konjad said:

I love Jaesun for this... :love:

(Of course I loved him before for being a true old school bro...but :ahem: )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom