Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Beautiful Desolation – Post-apocalyptic adventure from creators of Stasis, now on Kickstarter!

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
If the statue is of a giant penis Im pretty sure I can kick in some extra keys.

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
phallic-king-SS-PK.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane
That KS page is one of the best I seen so far, so many great GIFs and images. I wish I liked adventure games more or that I had 20$ extra to give based on cool KS page :D

ArchAngel

Arcane
Looks great, but I wish it was an RPG.
So do I because adventure games usually rely on puzzles and those are usually irritating especially when they ask for trying every item you got on every interactable there is.

If someone made an adventure game that is based mostly on discovery and conversations and not item/interactable try and error gameplay I could see myself playing that. I does not even need to have combat or character level up systems.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If someone made an adventure game that is based mostly on discovery and conversations and not item/interactable try and error gameplay I could see myself playing that. I does not even need to have combat or character level up systems.

Isn't that what the furies game basically is?

ArchAngel

Arcane

Isn't that what the furies game basically is?
No. That is a true RPG, just with different combat system. It will have character creation, character stats, those stats used all over the game and combat will have random chance rolled as well other parts of the game will have dice rolls.

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
We are working with 4K - but if the game will natively run at 4K Im not sure. But we are working at 4K regardless. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom