Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer

lightbane

Arcane
This might be an unusual request, but I this is the best place to ask.
I wanted to replay the game after updating my OS, cleaning up some stuff and reinstalling this game. I planned using a save set right at the ending area, so that I can enjoy the differences between playthroughs (as it seems DOES recognize you're playing again from the start, in some cases), but either my save didn't work, or I can't find the right save due the game's listing the saves in a very odd way. The point is that I would like to know if you guys can provide me a save placed at the endgame so that I can replay the game after completing it. I played it once and I don't wish to play the game two more times to see the differences. The idea was to see how do the final conversations change depending on the final "alignment level" your character ends up as.
There are Youtube videos with the game's different endings, but not the final section of the game (that temple whose name escapes me now), so that option won't work.

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Sure - let me take a look through my stuff and see if I can find you a save thats at the end of the game. Do you have an email address I can send it to?

lightbane

Arcane
Sure - let me take a look through my stuff and see if I can find you a save thats at the end of the game. Do you have an email address I can send it to?
Sure, I'll give it through PM for safety concerns.

Codex Year of the Donut
Infinitron time to move this thread!
bkjztZ8.png

Rafidur

Learned
It's free on GoG.

I liked the cool alien setting and the characters, nice feeling of trying to make sense of an alien world, but the gameplay was 100% go to location A, get info/item, use it on location B, get info/item...

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Finally got around to playing Beautiful Desolation. Like Stasis, it's a very pretty game and has some intriguing worldbuilding going on. And much like Stasis, my only major critique is that it's too easy.

Give us some harder puzzles for Bone Totem, pretty please?

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
WHY DOES POOCH HATE ME : (((

ALL I DID WAS CRACK A FEW JOKES

Finished the game now. It really is a masterpiece, in my opinion. You African boys have reason to be proud.

Thanks so much! And Pooch is a sensitive soul... :D
If you can, please leave a review on whichever platform you bought it! It really helps us!

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Pyke, we can throw dolla bills to summon this. But this time, for the love of Zeus, include this beauty as extra content.

BD.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom