Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best and Worst RPG of 2022 (Votes tallied!)

Dumb question, medicatedpoot. 2022 had pretty much no RPGs worthy of note. The tail end of Covid shutdowns meets general modern mainstream stagnation. All the games people were looking forward to turned out to be shit. Liking Elden Rung that year is kinda like liking Ass Effect in 2009. Some day, future codexers will frown.
Some day, future Codexers will be able to be told to kiss my ass the same way the current and past ones can and were.

Thank you for your feedback, your opinion has been noted in the official tally.

View attachment 33731

I knew you were a woman!

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was going to vote for Solasta but it was released in 2020? Hee heee. Heee.

What year is it right now?
Solasta actually wouldn't have been a bad choice if you wanted to rate the Lost Valley campaign. I wouldn't put it up there, but it's kind of gross that it wasn't on the official poll when Super Animal Lesbian Hero and Elf Rapist Simulator are.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom