Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

The Walkin' Dude said:
I wouldn't mind a dose of political correctness injected in to the Estonians. Absolutely EVERY single work day I have to hear at least one factually wrong and plain retarded insult to my nationality or nation, and thus to my family and myself. Every. single. day.

They actually call Russians barbarous but they never have any common decency to hold their nazi remarks to themselves while in company of Russians.

So you're a russian estonian? Where do you work? Just curious.

And not all estonians are nazi's (not to mention that stating otherwise is pretty non-PC and hurting itself). Some of them have a huge crush for Chris Avellone for example.

Edit: We should hang out sometimes. Grab a beer or something.

User was nabbed fit

Drunken Irishman said:
We should hang out sometimes. Grab a beer or something.

That's a good idea. I like to have beers with other men as part of my completely heterosexual activities. We drink them in celebration of our manliness and complete lack of desire to fondle each other's scrotums. Other activities include lifting weights and talking about chicks. On the whole though it's not as good as tonguing another man's balls.

I mean as it used to be.

I'm not gay.

ViolentOpposition said:
I'm not gay.
Well keep telling it to yourself, darling. And while we're at this truth or dare thing, I'm not gay either. I'm actually a really hot lesbian. Betcha didn't see that coming.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

afewhours

Scholar
twitchmonkey said:
Most Planescape fans on this forum think it is the greatest game ever and think Bethesda is the great satan sent from hell to oppress and humiliate them.

Schauman

Scholar
For me they give faith in the existence of Novus Ordo Mundi. No freaking way can the world go around like this by itself. Screw WTO, EU and RFID tags, the cattle has been ready for the last generation.

DraQ

Arcane
Nah. Some are pretty reasonable, for example Olaf The Merchant (who is probably the number one PS:T fan on TESF). The problem is that reasonable ones are outnumbered 10:1 by morons (isn't that ratio rather typical, though?) and sarcastic posts get lost between genuinely moronic ones furthering the confusion.

caliban

Scholar
The problem is that reasonable ones are outnumbered 10:1 by morons (isn't that ratio rather typical, though?) and sarcastic posts get lost between genuinely moronic ones furthering the confusion.

Democracy at its finest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom