Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

pippin

14484783_781787245295031_2488693984535640269_n.png

pippin

Computers can go anywhere, but humans can only go to a certain position before geting tired.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Yes, you young whippersnapper, I am Old.

Old enough to realize that the video below has more in common with 16-bit games rather than 8-bit.

OBVIOUSLY there are spoilers for those that haven't seen the series.

deuxhero

Arcane
Just found out Temple of Elemental Evil was released in Japanese (sorta, according to the scarce information I can find on it the translation is shit)
vogbab.jpg

Wonder if Troika has any hand in it or the negotiations/translation programing was all Atari. Maybe something to ask the next time we interview one of the Troika people.

Achiman

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...dards-launches-investigation-into-no-mans-sky

"I figured that if we want Steam store pages for games to start falling in-line and stop misleading consumers, then it would take consumers to point these problems out to the ASA, rather than all sit around on Reddit complaining to each other but assuming that it'll all get sorted by itself eventually."

1st mistake, assuming that steam has time from being drowned in money to look at or care about quality standards.

Caim

Arcane
... is Notch turning into the Hunter S. Thompson of video games?

Also, shitting on Vlambeer is an automatic brofist.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I can't even tell if Notch is joking about the LSD. He was probably high as he was typing that to begin with. :lol:

Farage

Arcane
Patron
The Live Skyrim Orchestra is being supported by Kotaku. So i stand with Jeremy Soule on this one, they shouldn't do anything without his permission.
Fuck Kotaku

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom