Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Murk

Arcane
Master's dissertation eh? Wonder where he studied that they refer to it as a dissertation and not a thesis.

Also, fucking lol at "I need someone to give me examples for something I am unable to research on my own despite having just claimed I am an accomplished researcher".

T. Reich

Arcane
This looks bretty damn neat, and I'd love to play a cRPG with a 'dominance' stat.

A Russian gamer cannot consider themselves a gaming veteran if they haven't played Vangers.

P.S.: They translated Authority as Dominance? Decline!

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Five in-game cults that are a far cry from Far Cry 5 (RPS)

1. Unitology (Dead Space)

2. The Order (Silent Hill)

3. The Echidna Empire (Sonic Adventure)

4. Children Of The Firehawk (Borderlands 2)

5. The Saturnine (BioShock)

Bonus Entry: Epsilon Group (GTA V)

No Children of the Cathedral no Hubologists...

what1.gif

Spot the video game journalist who probably hasn't played the Fallout games.

Last edited:

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Quake 2 on Xbox 360. See the guy try to aim.

Edit: in the playlist this guy actually gets proficient halfway through the SP levels.

Last edited:
Meh, that's what every console FPS looks like when you don't have intense auto-aim correction built in. Not nearly as bad as Polygon's D44M video where the player was clearly unable to operate the movement stick at the same time as the aiming stick.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Steam Direct lets us experience the minds of best Russian video game authors.

Gohan Quest, "Anime girls VS harsh reality!":

ss_ed9879582bf59455ac60c70764b8ca7c5c4190d7.600x338.jpg

ss_0e17eb510e8bde1398c3a6b49feefee6eb7eea05.600x338.jpg

Gohan Quest is a humorous adventure RPG that takes place in modern Eastern Europe.

Key features
  • Authentic and unique atmosphere of typical russian town.
  • Anime girls VS harsh reality!
  • Gotta find them all!
  • Beat the shit out of criminals, bums, stoners, rabid stray animals, etc.
  • Equip baseball bats, water pistols, soup ladles, laser pointers, fly swatters, valenoks, gas masks, and stuff.
  • Heal with kebabs, kefir, kvass, ice cream and sunflower seeds.
  • Advanced turn-based battle system
  • Non-linear world exploration
  • 7-10 hours of gameplay
Basically, Gohan Quest is a tribute to Earthbound, Undertale and other JRPG classics, but with its own style, plot and humor.

(Well, actually this one is Greenlt game ;))

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane

What, because it looks like the Bethesda Fallout title screen? If the similarity isn't just a coincidence, more likely to be a Fallout comic by Marvel than a Bethesda Marvel game, I think.

It received a "Like" from the official Fallout account on Twitter but I thought it was a RT and something relationated with the franchise lol. My bad, just I'm retarded.

Murk

Arcane
Naver saw a number use both roman and arabic numerals (which are also different font sizes, for some reason).

II.8

.2 more and you'd have a full sequel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom