Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Vatnik Wumao
ivzp170fx7h81.png
To be fair, many people like Serana primarily due to her having her backstory fleshed out much more than the other companions that you can pick up in the base game.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

Wow thanks for the memories, had forgotten that one. TF2 got so bad I sometimes forget the hundred of hours I sank on it long ago.
Can't find the original spycrab video, but have another one from the archives :

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A November edition of the PC Gaming Show: https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-2023-preview/

Watch the PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview on November 17​

Look ahead with us to what's shaping up to be an excellent 2023 for PC gamers.

Later this month we're returning to twitch.tv/pcgamer(opens in new tab) and other livestreaming platforms to look ahead at 2023 on PC. Tune in on November 17th at 10 AM Pacific (1 PM Eastern, 6 PM GMT) for an overview of next year's most interesting games, featuring a few unveilings of never-before-seen games, along with new footage and commentary on what could be big in '23.

Here are some of the games set to appear in the 2023 Preview:
  • Kerbal Space Program 2 (featuring an exclusive interview with creative director Nate Simpson).
  • A brand new game from League of Geeks, the creators of Armello and the recently announced reboot of Solium Infernum
  • Shadows of Doubt
  • The Great War: Western Front
  • The Top 5 Most-Wanted Games of 2023, as selected by PC Gamer
The show will be hosted by PC Gaming Show fixture Frankie Ward(opens in new tab), who first appeared on the PC Gaming Show in 2018. Frankie is known for hosting international esports events across a variety of games including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends. She was also the expert commentator on the 2021 reboot of GamesMaster for E4 on UK TV.

The PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview is presented in partnership with Intel. Other sponsors for this year's show also include Starry Studio, Team Miaozi, Plaion, Ravenage, Fireshine Games, Frontier, SEGA, tinyBuild, Fatshark, Hashbane, Wired Productions, Top Hat Studios and Avalanche Studios Group.

Viewers can watch the show via twitch.tv/pcgamer, youtube.com/pcgamer, twitch.tv/twitchgaming, or on Steam. For more information, visit pcgamingshow.com or visit the Steam event page, which will feature each game shown in the broadcast. Content creators can read more about co-streaming the PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview here.
Keep your garbage in the News forum, Christkiller

Black

Arcane
A November edition of the PC Gaming Show: https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-2023-preview/

Watch the PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview on November 17​

Look ahead with us to what's shaping up to be an excellent 2023 for PC gamers.

Later this month we're returning to twitch.tv/pcgamer(opens in new tab) and other livestreaming platforms to look ahead at 2023 on PC. Tune in on November 17th at 10 AM Pacific (1 PM Eastern, 6 PM GMT) for an overview of next year's most interesting games, featuring a few unveilings of never-before-seen games, along with new footage and commentary on what could be big in '23.

Here are some of the games set to appear in the 2023 Preview:
  • Kerbal Space Program 2 (featuring an exclusive interview with creative director Nate Simpson).
  • A brand new game from League of Geeks, the creators of Armello and the recently announced reboot of Solium Infernum
  • Shadows of Doubt
  • The Great War: Western Front
  • The Top 5 Most-Wanted Games of 2023, as selected by PC Gamer
The show will be hosted by PC Gaming Show fixture Frankie Ward(opens in new tab), who first appeared on the PC Gaming Show in 2018. Frankie is known for hosting international esports events across a variety of games including Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and League of Legends. She was also the expert commentator on the 2021 reboot of GamesMaster for E4 on UK TV.

The PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview is presented in partnership with Intel. Other sponsors for this year's show also include Starry Studio, Team Miaozi, Plaion, Ravenage, Fireshine Games, Frontier, SEGA, tinyBuild, Fatshark, Hashbane, Wired Productions, Top Hat Studios and Avalanche Studios Group.

Viewers can watch the show via twitch.tv/pcgamer, youtube.com/pcgamer, twitch.tv/twitchgaming, or on Steam. For more information, visit pcgamingshow.com or visit the Steam event page, which will feature each game shown in the broadcast. Content creators can read more about co-streaming the PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview here.
Keep your garbage in the News forum, Christkiller

Wow, the prophecies were true.
17787.png

Unwanted

†††

Patron
it... was never even a complex game

what the fuck
The 7th gen was disastrous because it exposed journos and casuals to dumbed down versions of PC games and it blew their minds. Imagine playing Oblivion as your first RPG and thinking it was unmatched peak depth.

Strig

Learned
a4b1b80c430a1a0ac134a414778584df3ebfb834.jpg

follower.png
Girugamesh69
Reviewed in Uruk on September 10, -2743
Verified Purchase

The wheat was rotten and full of chaff. The copper tools broke after the first use.
When I went back to the market the seller was gone, absolute scam.
By Utu, I swear I will give that handrubbing thief a taste of my shoe.
He was way too happy for a traveling merchant.

★☆☆☆☆

88 people found this helpful
HELPFUL REPORT ABUSE

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gamers are modern day monks

98N4Vlb.png
On the surface this sounds like "lol gamers are incels who'd rather play video games than sex a girl" but when you read more closely, this is pure incline:

It says they have not had a non-romantic sexual encounter in the past year. It says they are spurning casual encounters. That means they do have girlfriends or wives. They merely choose not to engage in shallow, pointless hookup culture with casual sex.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It says they have not had a non-romantic sexual encounter in the past year. It says they are spurning casual encounters. That means they do have girlfriends or wives. They merely choose not to engage in shallow, pointless hookup culture with casual sex.
fb7.jpg

Ereshkigal

Educated
A lot of men today want intimacy and love, not just sex; which is why calling them incels is pointless, sex is easy to get and you can always pay for it. Most of these men are actually volcels.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
A lot of men today want intimacy and love, not just sex; which is why calling them incels is pointless, sex is easy to get and you can always pay for it. Most of these men are actually volcels.
This post plus the avatar had me bursting :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom