Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
this implies there were lawful games with lawful players
Chess, perhaps?
Chess is one of the most corrupt games ever, you even have cases of anal corruption in there too.

My+queen_b7b664_10503498.jpg

Modron

Arcane
My dad just played empire for like 40 years straight, I don't think he still plays it but he played it from release until the late 2010s at least.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
https://www.change.org/p/vintage-computer-enthusiast-needs-space?source_location=psf_petitions

I'm 16 and I like collecting and restoring vintage computers from the 90's and 80's in my bedroom.

The hobby started small, and is gradually becoming bigger as I restore more computers and make more friends who are into this hobby too, both young and old.

This brings an issue, I cant continue restoring stuff since I'm running out of space.

That's why I really want to move into the attic, which is my parents bedroom at the moment.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What if Astartes but about NCR's capture of HELIOS One?

(okay, it's nowhere near Astartes but still cool)

The action begins:
Is it over for the NCR bros?

Second wave:

When all else fails:

Getting tactical :obviously:

I'm not sure those jetpacks are canon.

NCR BERSERKERS. Yeah that's definitely not canon. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom