Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The unwashed potato hordes will soon wash over the decadent West Europe and on that fateful day you will rue those words even as Copenhagen is burning and the eastern brutes with sub human features are raping your women.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
The unwashed potato hordes will soon wash over the decadent West Europe and on that fateful day you will rue those words even as Copenhagen is burning and the eastern brutes with sub human features are raping your women.

We prefer to think of ourself as central Europe. Everything else is correct.

: x

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

That implies that there are European countries as far to the east of Potato as spain is to the west. Are you seriously trying to tell me you consider Georgia part of Europe?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

That implies that there are European countries as far to the east of Potato as spain is to the west. Are you seriously trying to tell me you consider Georgia part of Europe?

This has nothing to do with your fancy logic. : x

Kraszu

Prophet

i raise you with this:

I'd pay to see this...
I'd KILL to see this, but not spiders, there icky.

But you understand that you had tried to raise with a parody trailer, not a trailer to an actual movie right? Also Shadows of Israphel rocks. ANVG the movie looks horrible, but his reviews are pretty good if you can ignore the toilet humor.

Kraszu

Prophet
The problem is that self-professed cultures like that aren't much of a culture to begin with.
True, they are more of human tags people use to give them the impression of an actual personality...

I wonder how the nerd culture had develop anyway, wasn't it just in response to the stereotyping of people who like comics, and games? I had never seen any nerd culture in Poland, and there is less stereotypes as well.

bminorkey

I really do hate nerd 'culture' so very much.
Chances are that every culture that has people proudly identifying thenselves as "I'M A [insert culture name here]" is compeltly retarded and ruined beyond salvation.

It's the other way round: every culture has clueless, obnoxious people professing to be part of it, and they're usually vocal enough to define your impression of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom