Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Luzur

Good Sir

i raise you with this:

I'd pay to see this...
I'd KILL to see this, but not spiders, there icky.

But you understand that you had tried to raise with a parody trailer, not a trailer to an actual movie right? Also Shadows of Israphel rocks. ANVG the movie looks horrible, but his reviews are pretty good if you can ignore the toilet humor.

dude, this is Yogscast, nothing is ever certain with those clowns.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was going to say the AVGN movie trailer didn't look that bad, and then they showed the vomit gag, and I remembered why I don't watch his videos in the first place. Toilet humor isn't funny and it never was.

That said, it still looks better than the shit anniversary specials TGWTG puts out every year.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Meanwhile on Stardock forums.

http://forums.elementalgame.com/435756

Please change salted pork to salted fish or meat

By enoeraew37 on November 2, 2012 10:23:08 AM from Elemental Forums
Salted pork is a create, cheap item to use to heal your champs instead of going Life tree..but pork isnt kosher/Halal and thus I cant use it. Please change this so the items are culturally acceptable to every player. THanks

Btw this thread actually has second most replies on the first page of Fallen Enchantress board.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued

Salted pork is a create, cheap item to use to heal your champs instead of going Life tree..but pork isnt kosher/Halal and thus I cant use it. Please change this so the items are culturally acceptable to every player. THanks

Btw this thread actually has second most replies on the first page of Fallen Enchantress board.
Fuck these jews trying to rule even in a fucking computer games. Is there any place free of their crap?

Brinko

Arcane
HoloCauster+Tycoon.jpg

Yeah this game.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013

So it's okay to play a game in which you kill people, with magic no less, but not to eat pork in that game?

I smell a troll.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

So it's okay to play a game in which you kill people, with magic no less, but not to eat pork in that game?

I smell a troll.

No. People actually think that way.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
It's not funny anymore, when you realise they have a right to vote.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
Metro was a fucking good game. Railroaded as fuck and short, but fucking good.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I smell a troll.

Killing people in fantasy games is okay, they're not muslims.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom