Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
Apparently this blurred piece of play-doh shit is considered an "absolute beauty" and "art" novadays.

MetalCraze

Arcane
No.

But later on, you can slaughter civillians that mindlessly stand around. She won't give a fuck apparently.
I dare you to come into a toilet for women though. She will go frightened all of sudden and comment it "DO YOU WANT TO GET US ARRESTED?"
Bitch, I've killed around 50 policemen a while ago!

You mean you singlehandedly destroyed the whole blimp army that had magic and robots that would've somehow threatened a nuclear USA of 1984

Best, deepest plot in games ever 10/10

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
I don't always die, but when I do, I don't die.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
yCExI79.jpg

Kirtai

Augur
Now someone is actually going to make a mod along those lines.

Always assuming it hasn't already been done.

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
I would play Baldurs Gate again with a such mod.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Old picture, still traumatizing. And to think it's a Codexer who made it... :eek:

In before it becomes a mod, with full VA ripped from the show.

In a few years AFTER, I'm afraid:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Party for the Infinity Engine
"If you gaze long into the rainbow, the rainbow also gazes into you..."
This "mod" simply adds six new voice sets and portraits to the Infinity Engine game of your choice from the list below, along with a save game with pre-made characters using these portraits (with matching customized colors). The characters are based on the "mane six" ponies in the cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The voice sets consist entirely of recordings from the show, but the portraits are original art by me, meant to look like "humanized" versions of the ponies.

The only good thing that came out of FiM is that it underlined the most disturbing, bizarre deviations in humankind and made it easy to separate from the rest.

I can see this Bioshock Infinite gif has caused a lot of brainstorm on the previous page. Good, thought provoking - that's what real art is about.

:troll:

Just wait till they get a hold of PS:T.

:troll:

fIbpYMr.jpg

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/13/index/10061225

PonyScape-1_zps3e35ddb2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter I - The Stables
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awaken in a rather maladroit manner to find yourself trapped inside a seemingly vacant stable. You are dubious to how you managed to arrive, and what lies beyond your surroundings. The stables seem to be in a large interconnected array, with a purpose that would be anyone‘s guess. Looking at the loosely piled hay you were resting on before, you see splotches of blood and notice the scent of a rather unseemly nature. What happened here?

You begin to hear a strange and somewhat unnerving flapping sound; you quickly notice a pair of glowing eyes in the distance. The stables are poorly lit; you aren’t close enough to make out the creature’s full form quite yet. In your hurriedly attempt to move off of the bale of hay to investigate, you come to an unforeseen revelation:

You are a pony.

Up to this point, you’d been so focused on trying to grasp the nature of your surroundings, you’d neglected that you had hooves for hands. You examine yourself further… You’ve an unnatural display of ‘cutie marks’ covering your body; Bizarre, intricate tattoos are inexorably bound onto your skin - a well-crafted, carefully-woven tapestry of torment. In your brief time of self-analysis, you’d neglected something: The glowing eyes are getting closer. As the figure comes to a terrifyingly close expanse, you come to notice its true form is far less horrifying. The figure is… a dragon. More specifically, a relatively young dragonling who has managed to wander in your one & only home. A mere three feet, both of you are nigh the same height. Speaking in a higher-pitched, slightly off-putting intonation, the dragon greets you.

Pike - “Hey, why the long fa-…oh, right. Nevermind. Wow, I’ve seen some mares beaten with the ugly stick before, but you’re really taking the cake on this one.”

1. “Greetings.”
2. “Who…are you?”
3. “Even Origin isn’t as annoying as you. Farewell.”

ohWOW

Dumbfuck Queued
I want to be a pony in a pony world.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
... what the hell is even supposed to be the point of that article? How is that related to... anything? What the fuck rps? o_O

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
in before DAT ASS Starcraft photoshop

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom