Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
... what the hell is even supposed to be the point of that article? How is that related to... anything? What the fuck rps? o_O

Writer makes it clear in the comments he was upset they focused so much on her ass.

RPS is a shithole now, gonna have to stop clicking links to it.

Mraston

Learned
... what the hell is even supposed to be the point of that article? How is that related to... anything? What the fuck rps? o_O

That's what I thought. After thinking about it, the only sane reasoning I can come up with is that he is actually poking fun at this lunacy from a couple of days ago.

Angthoron

Arcane
12987.jpg

RPS: Infinitron's avatar deceptively looks like it's made out of buttocks, but let us ass-sure you, his rump is wholesomely located outside the visible image field.

16240.jpg

RPS: Elephant has buttcheeks! Is this a veiled remark towards large people? Shameful display!

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

Writer makes it clear in the comments he was upset they focused so much on her ass.

RPS is a shithole now, gonna have to stop clicking links to it.
Does anyone actually want to look at a guy's ass? I realize I have no idea if women and/or gays enjoy that sort of thing. Jaesun, Agassi, what's your opinion on hot space marine ass?

Black_Willow

Arcane
Now make sure that what is in her right hand a can of beer...
I do not want once again somebody's frame or/and a murderer,
and when he/she see the processor meat grinder because the food was easy to read with out thinking and/or the use of links,
which is currently subject meeinng
on beer experience,
trading of beer in the future

Guys, we can stop with the ironic jokes about feminism. Seriously, it's not funny at all anymore. Someone tell RPS it got old months ago.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Alec Meer, Nathan Grayson and John Walker(did i forget someone?) continuing his one-man anti-sexism crusade on RPS, as zealously as only a recent convert can. In that sense he's lot like our very own Rex.
Fix'd. Did i forget someone, oh yes, 50 % of the community and up.

sigh...

Just because you’ve been brutally experimented on and used as the genetically-modified slave of a madman doesn’t mean you can’t show the universe what matters most!

Standing in that pose all the time has caused her life-long weakness in her right hip, but she knows looking great’s more important than debilitating joint damage!

Only a gal like that could pull off the difficult thong-made-of-chitin-exoskeleton look!

the amount of self-righteous, moral high-ground, snarky condescension in any one of these RPS feminism articles is gag-inducing.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Blizzard should just have had zerg-kerrigan run around with her tits and cunt out all the time. It's not like she has any reason to cover up.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
ku-xlarge.jpg

Upcoming erotic game Custom Maid 3D will be bundled with a very special controller. It looks like the PS Move, but with a few key differences—one of which is you put dicks in it.

Dubbed Ju-C Air, the peripheral is a wireless masturbation toy that will respond and react in real time to your stroke speed and depth, making this motion control of a very particular sort. Those motions will also cause the in-game characters to react accordingly, too, with different characters reacting, um, differently. Okay, then!

The Ju-C Air peripheral (see below) also has an analog stick and an action button as well as a right and a left click. This means that players don't even have to take their hands off their penis while playing. That's called knowing your audience.
http://www.kisskiss.tv/cm3d/jucair/

But will it have Ironman mode?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Pluck out the eyes of all het men so they do not offend me with their gaze.

Does anyone actually want to look at a guy's ass? I realize I have no idea if women and/or gays enjoy that sort of thing
I can answer: Yes. Lotsa women and gay men love the comic book hero Nightwing because of his shapely ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom