Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Citizen

I don't know a bloody thing about Fortnite or Koreans, but that looks to be a joke. Girls don't win at games, duh.

Isn't the biggest criticism of fortnite (and battle royales in general) - them being basically a lottery with player skill having minimal effect on match results?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't know a bloody thing about Fortnite or Koreans, but that looks to be a joke. Girls don't win at games, duh.

Isn't the biggest criticism of fortnite (and battle royales in general) - them being basically a lottery with player skill having minimal effect on match results?

There are definitely lucky/unlucky kills and whatnot, and spawn point can be a big factor, but I mean, when it comes down to a few players in a tight space or 1v1 I'd assume your actual skills need to come into play or you're fucked

https://steamcommunity.com/games/300380/announcements/detail/1716370888473924468

Road Redemption: Revengers Assemble

b12cc75ff04e68c560c0386e02deb2652c2293a1.jpg

The Road Redemption: Revengers Assemble DLC features a new Endless mode with online leaderboards and three new racers with their own unique weapons!

Endless mode boasts number of different single-player and splitscreen endless challenges (different bikes, different riders, etc) that take the player through an endless set of the game’s existing levels. Players will compete for the top spots on leaderboards.

New Riders:
Admiral Uganda - Features:
Utilize Admiral Uganda's unique shield made of Vibronium to defeat your enemies.
If you time your deflects perfectly the energy of the attacker is deflected back at him.
You can also throw your shield to knock unsuspecting enemies off their bikes.

Theranos - Features:
Theranos wields the dangerous Chaos Gauntlet.
Every time you snap your fingers…Every enemy has a 50% chance of turning to dust.
You have a 25% chance of turning yourself to dust, ending your game.

PC Master Race Rider - Features:
How good are your specs? Flex your gaming rig with PC Master Racer!
Loses 0.5HP per second, for every second that the framerate dips below 60fps
The higher your graphics settings are, the more damage your character does
The higher your screen resolution, the more nitro PC Master Racer has.

3c9c63fdfd1ea26a17f74418e36b33f3f35c909c.gif

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I honestly don't know in which thread to post this one... but holy hell they've turned this one up to 11.

I present: If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device: The Musical.

Beeeep.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
It's very rare for any animal to hold eye contact like it were a human in conversation, predator or not. Straight ahead, at that distance, you'd probably be at least partially in a horses blind spot.

It is known.

Sadly, a month later this poor Asian fellow lost his job and had to eat the dog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom