Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Hell Swarm

Educated
main-qimg-63f9670a05c5ab9c06a64ca59903f37b
chuddies blatantly admitting to domestic violence, this is the state of the jewish states of america
The concept of domestic violence is in it's self a jewish one. You couldn't abuse your wife in the past but spanking her for getting out of line was not an exceptional thing. Violence as a training measure is part of any healthy house hold.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Are people really excited for making a bot in 2024? Bots seemed something special back in early 3d shooter days because it's hard to balance the auto aim and insta reflex problem but these days it's almost a solved problem.

Hell Swarm

Educated

More Gazebo related but it's interesting that GW has completely torn the mini making video community apart. Basically make a warhammer video of lost 80% of your views. Which is painful as someone who hates warhammer.

Caim

Arcane
I remember the last time they tried to justify the prices of games going up.

Didn't go over well back then either.

soutaiseiriron

Educated
they're right. even ignoring inflation which i'm sure is the primary point of that shitty video i have no intention of watching, the average retard will pay $70 for starfield, spend 130 hours on it for half a dollar of entertainment per hour and then go "grr wow this game sucks so much"
before the 8th generation most games were very short, these days you do get more "content" for the dollar, that's just facts. there were only a few exclusions like (J)RPGs which kept a similar length but even there, the production value is a lot higher than it was then (even if the gameplay often isn't).
ofc there is DLCs and MTX to factor in but there's been a regression in that in the past few years, with most studios going for a free live service content + cosmetics path instead even with a lot of singleplayer games.

Hell Swarm

Educated
they're right. even ignoring inflation which i'm sure is the primary point of that shitty video i have no intention of watching, the average retard will pay $70 for starfield, spend 130 hours on it for half a dollar of entertainment per hour and then go "grr wow this game sucks so much"
before the 8th generation most games were very short, these days you do get more "content" for the dollar, that's just facts. there were only a few exclusions like (J)RPGs which kept a similar length but even there, the production value is a lot higher than it was then (even if the gameplay often isn't).
ofc there is DLCs and MTX to factor in but there's been a regression in that in the past few years, with most studios going for a free live service content + cosmetics path instead even with a lot of singleplayer games.
1714714841200247.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom