Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda fans hate Mothership Zeta

Double Ogre

Scholar
There's a pretty long thread on Beth forums where basically everyone bashes MZ. Very amusing, I really didn't think that this DLC would be THAT bad.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
Gee, how long until that thread gets locked and buried. Where's Summer and her false pretenses for covering up critical feedback?

BTW anyone still have that picture of her dancing on the bar?
I need a copy of that.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Why did I click that link, it's worst then goats.

Tails

Arbiter
After reading this I took a suspicious look at my drink.
Anyway:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Why did I click that link, it's worst then goats.
This.

MetalCraze

Arcane
What? Even Bethesda fanboys don't consider Mothership Zeta any kind of RPG but shooter? Somebody should invite them here - here we apparently consider this a RPG.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I think that the first post of the Beththread explains why the thread hasn't been locked yet. The OP there gives MZ a 4/5.

Looks like the typical "I hate this shit, but I'll give it a good rating anyway!" tripe we see on every gaming site out there.

Data4

Arcane
I hear Princess Stomper is just as bad as, if not worse than, Summer. Anything conclusive on that?

Pliskin

Arbiter
Data4 said:
I hear Princess Stomper is just as bad as, if not worse than, Summer. Anything conclusive on that?

She has a disclaimer stating "I am not a Bethesda employee" in her sig --- what does that tell you?

racofer

Thread Incliner
YOU PPL SHOULD BE TANKFUL TAHT BESTHESRDA TAKES TEH TIEM TO EVEN MAEK GAEMS!1 HOW MANY COMPANIES EVEN CARE TO SUPPORT A GAME SO LONG AFTER RELAESE???????????

SHOW SOME APPRECIATION YOU MORONS OR ELSE GO CODE YOU'RE OWN GAEM!

El Dee

Scholar
I don't know why anyone with anything above a lukewarm IQ visits those forums anymore. It's not even good for the lulz there now. If you want to kill brain cells just hang out in GD here at the Codex.

Chefe

Erudite
Data4 said:

As long as PS is not talking about Todd or Pete she's surprisingly intelligent and well spoken.

Summer is fucking insane and a Nazi.

Talonfire

Scholar
Chefe said:
Data4 said:

As long as PS is not talking about Todd or Pete she's surprisingly intelligent and well spoken.

PS isn't really much better; it's quite obvious from her posts that she considers Fallout 3 better than its predecessors (which she dubs as "needlessly cluttered and complicated") simply because it's a Bethesda game.

I was genuinely surprised by MZ's reception at the Bethesda forums; usually they operate on the belief that everything Bethesda related is pure gold.

Chefe

Erudite
Talonfire said:
Chefe said:
Data4 said:

PS isn't really much better; it's quite obvious from her posts that she considers Fallout 3 better than its predecessors (which she dubs as "needlessly cluttered and complicated") simply because it's a Bethesda game.

I was genuinely surprised by MZ's reception at the Bethesda forums; usually they operate on the belief that everything Bethesda related is pure gold.

They've actually gotten a whole lot better, albeit slowly, after the Oblivion high. The intelligence quota there has at least tripled since the release of Daggerfall for free.

Anyways, when I was talking about intelligent and well spoken, I meant in regards to the Elder Scrolls series. None of those shits can stand turn-based gameplay... yet. It's like how you're an idiot before you go to college, then after you graduate you're smarter. Of course, some idiots become hippies or join up with the College Republicans and have their minds melted, but overall college kidder are smarter than your average GED.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom