Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate [BG3] I got super bored only after a couple hours.

I'm in the stupid druid hideout right now. Don't care about any of it, really. I just want to get cured, but apparently I'm once again dragged into saving helpless refugees in an RPG. (Where have I seen that before?)

Everything is so janky too. Game doesn't run well even though I have a state-of-the-art computer. I know it's early access, but jeez. Honestly hope the game gets better in the future, but for now I'll put it on the shelf.

Citizen

I got super bored only after a couple sentences into your post. I know you're a new poster, but jeez. Honestly hope you'll post some better threads in the future, but for now to the iggy bin with you

I got super bored only after a couple sentences into your post. I know you're a new poster, but jeez. Honestly hope you'll post some better threads in the future, but for now to the iggy bin with you

Maybe you just have super short attention span. Get yourself checked out early.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm in the stupid druid hideout right now. Don't care about any of it, really. I just want to get cured, but apparently I'm once again dragged into saving helpless refugees in an RPG. (Where have I seen that before?)
Then don't.
Everything is so janky too. Game doesn't run well even though I have a state-of-the-art computer. I know it's early access, but jeez. Honestly hope the game gets better in the future, but for now I'll put it on the shelf.

What is "state-of-the-art computer"? The game runs well on medium 1920x1200 on my 8550u, 16 GB, GTX 1060

Codex Year of the Donut
You have no obligation to help the refugees, it just coincides with finding the leader of the druids. You can choose to help them, or not.

You can tell everyone to fuck off. Tell the refugees to fuck off.

Yeah, but it's still the same old thing. Maybe I've just played too many games like this. Even encountering a situation like this makes me quietly despair. They've had years to make this game, and after all the hype, this is the best they've come up with?...

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Game doesn't run well even though I have a state-of-the-art computer.

Let me guess:

A 24" Viewsonic flatscreen monitor
A Dell Gaming mouse
Windows SEVEN Ultimate
Intel Quadra Processor
Memory with 12 Gigabytes of RAM
ONE Terrabyte Hard Drive
Blu Ray Player

:smug:

Sharpedge

Prophet
There is no reason to help them if you don't want to, in fact, you can walk straight past the camp, go to the goblin camp and then help them clean up the druid grove of tree worshipers if that is what you prefer.

There is no reason to help them if you don't want to, in fact, you can walk straight past the camp, go to the goblin camp and then help them clean up the druid grove of tree worshipers if that is what you prefer.

Been there, done that. Good choice, neutral choice, evil choice, you name it and I've picked it in other games many times over. It's not really the choices that bore me, it's the whole questline...Like I already pictured that there's an option to help the goblins before you guys even mentioned it...Yeah so what? Still not interested.

Now if you tell me that I can somehow put brain slugs into these druids, refugees and goblins, then...maybe.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Save the what?

It's a camp full of demonic illegal immigrants and tree-hugging hippies.

You should be helping the goblins. Anything else is folly.

Elex

Arbiter
Save the what?

It's a camp full of demonic illegal immigrants and tree-hugging hippies.

You should be helping the goblins. Anything else is folly.
Kill both. nobody deserve to live.

BG3 -- The game where you need to kill everybody in order to find any semblance of joy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom