Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

purpleblob

Savant
Speaking of the latter, you would think that a game inspired by Baldur’s Gate, a game that itself abbreviates into BG, would at least have the decency to not copy the basic premise of the Bhaalspawn saga

Decency? You really think devs who came up with a name as absurd as "Black Geyser" so they can get the abbreviation of "BG" has any decency?

OldNorseSaga

Learned
Could someone log into their discord channel and asked them about adaptive shapeshifting, greed system they showed in one of the videos, and cut content? Also about druids dreams.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Apparently this game still exists:

wY0cCVQ.png

They replied instantly, and I suppose that's good news. At least, it means that there's still someone behind their social media pages, and why would it be the case if nobody is working on the game? I don't think they expect to still make money with the kickstarter campaign.

The Jester

Cipher
After fall of Realms Beyond in this dark and cruel world BLACK GEYSER is the last light above us that make us climb from this pit of abyss to embrace its sweet warmth!
BRePkdhMuT_ofB78WCYNr7jqdQSO7m_P10kjVm25BJSGq3XXL5g4QX7Frj4dIJlKpSSwxYxcGpkYNU5mqkJOJ4agNb6eGplh6KeZCvNrJlJ9=s0-d

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
They replied instantly, and I suppose that's good news. At least, it means that there's still someone behind their social media pages, and why would it be the case if nobody is working on the game? I don't think they expect to still make money with the kickstarter campaign.
Did you thank them for the quick reply? I think it's important to let them know that we are appreciative for all that they do and that are questions from a place of impatience, not because we are demanding or feel that we are owed the game, but because we are excited to have the opportunity to interact with them and their passion

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom