Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
They replied instantly, and I suppose that's good news. At least, it means that there's still someone behind their social media pages, and why would it be the case if nobody is working on the game? I don't think they expect to still make money with the kickstarter campaign.
Did you thank them for the quick reply? I think it's important to let them know that we are appreciative for all that they do and that are questions from a place of impatience, not because we are demanding or feel that we are owed the game, but because we are excited to have the opportunity to interact with them and their passion
Obviously. I'm not a rude person:

OdmzI6u.png

The Jester

Cipher
Are these guys the same people who made The Drizzt Saga for Baldur's gate?
I find a Black_Geyser_Couriers_of_Darkness.txt ad in mod zip file.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Are these guys the same people who made The Drizzt Saga for Baldur's gate?
I find a Black_Geyser_Couriers_of_Darkness.txt ad in mod zip file.

So when they talk about black and darkness they just mean drow manlet?

AliceAlcina

Learned
During my stay at Black Geyser discord, I seen only one guy actively managing the discord. It's probably the same guy, claimed he was hired for social media and when not sleeping he spent there lots of time just chatting.
OT, had anyone backed beta here besides me? I haven't received any mail since beta mail and I have no idea where there been updates to the beta or not.
For those who haven't got backed beta, it comes with drm google docs file with a code. No steam key with hidden page, like Wrath did, just file and code for unlocking the file, something like NWN2 had.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/posts/3019072

Release next year with Temple of Alvilmelkedic
e87259fc0feb8048c383af28ac5e2dfc_original.png

GrapeOcean TechnologiesCreator
November 12, 2020
Ho there, adventurers,

First and foremost, thank you for your continuous feedback on the Backer Beta. Thanks to your bug reports and suggestions, we have managed to fix many unknown and subtle bugs and improve the overall experience of playing Black Geyser.

Our studio had several talks lately – both as a team and with our partners and investors. We came to realize that Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness has become a bigger project than we ever imagined. Which is a great thing. On the other hand, huge projects require tons of refinements, polishing and Quality Assurance. Black Geyser is no exception. Taking this into account, we have concluded that Black Geyser will be released in early 2021.

Some reward tiers for Kickstarter and Crowdfunding rewards require input from backers. If you have such a reward tier, we will contact you for your input during January. Thank you for your patience!

With launch coming early next year, we are going to start updating you more often. We are getting close and its time to start getting prepared for Black Geyser!

Temple of Alvilmelkedic

In the second part of this update, we will briefly showcase an interesting part of the game. The Temple of Alvilmelkedic is a place of mystery, but also a place to find answers. Coiled up a winding path above an abandoned village, this temple predates the modern history of Yerengal.

6c55882750fb37cb5d9d5f4f455e764c_original.png

The Temple of Alvilmelkedic, carved from the solid stone of a mountain
In fact, prophets and mystics predating the Xurxur beast itself made their home in the temple. They left it filled with their stories. Ancient lore and whispers of the past echo through its corridors. Even a few of its previous residents may yet still lie in wait for the unwary explorer.

18932abdd29347be33bbbbccb3dba1d4_original.png

In the final chapter of Black Geyser, unsolved riddles may lead you to Alvilmelkedic. Riddles with potentially world-shattering answers. What secrets lie in wait for you in its dusty, forgotten depths?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom