Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Isle Studios is back (?)

sick

Educated
Project: Eternity
our_goal_600x263.jpg

http://www.blackisle.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BlackIsleStudios
https://twitter.com/intent/follow?o...ackIsleStudio&source=followbutton&variant=2.0

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Can it be?

Back.... In what form? Is it just the name, or are there any of the original people?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What the fuck is with that image of TNO on the Facebook page? Is that TNO? Looks like it could be. :lol: I've seen some bad Torment art, but that one is hilarious. I assume it's new?

Angthoron

Arcane
What the fuck is with that image of TNO on the Facebook page? Is that TNO? Looks like it could be. :lol: I've seen some bad Torment art, but that one is hilarious. I assume it's new?
Sephiroth + TNO = STD, a new hero for a new age.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

Planescape Torment 2: The Tormenting.

With writing done by eminent writer Herve Caen. Art done by prestigious artist Herve Caen. And groundbreaking new gameplay by Herve Caen.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
April's fools, you got us ahahahah...wait... o_O

I have a slight feeling this has only two possible extreme ways to end.

Captain Shrek

:what:

I always asked for this.

But...

Can it be really true? If so, who is in it?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Also, why are they even using PS2 BG logo...

That white hair girl is also from BG: Dark Alliance if I'm not mistaken. Maybe they still have the rights to that? Probably not, though. Why would they have TNO there, then? Just some stupid banner made by some incompetent.

But. This will probably amount to nothing at all. There was some stirring up when the Interplay page went back online too. What happened since then? Did they do anything at all?

Malpercio

Arcane
Also, why are they even using PS2 BG logo...

That white hair girl is also from BG: Dark Alliance if I'm not mistaken. Maybe they still have the rights to that? Probably not, though. Why would they have TNO there, then? Just some stupid banner made by some incompetent.

But. This will probably amount to nothing at all. There was some stirring up when the Interplay page went back online too. What happened since then? Did they do anything at all?

Yes, but i mean, who gives a flying fuck about Dark Alliance...

Not exactly the game most representative of Black Isle...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom