Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Isle Studios is back (?)

NecrosD

Novice
What mondblut said Herve is the man - guy clearly took apart Interplay just before the decline was about to hit hard in order to stop it from falling into decline - lined his pockets with jewgold - bided his time and is now coming back to end the decline with a couple of masterstrokes and kickstarters because clearly he needs more jewgolds

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
*reads the title*

f3gs2r.jpg

*reads the article*

tumblr_lluefdVUI61qd767lo1_500.gif

Sleepwalker

Novice
"Black Isle" released a new image today. This is on their banner, along with the other equally awful image. I think this shows you just what kind of state the studio is in. Sure looks like a "quality AAA" image to me.
616175_277550812359213_1656987146_o.jpg

sigma1932

Augur
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no faggiddy french demon spawn of Ron Jeremy and Gunther (and his... "tra-la-la") that are partly to blame for the abomination of what the Fallout franchise has become (including New Vegas), for the codex is with me....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHMEEEEEEEEEEEEIIINNNNNN!

On a more serious note... why did no one notice the shortage of chickens and goats? This ass must've been collecting them for quite some time to bleed dry in a ritual hideous enough to bring back Black Isle as an undead abomination like some horrific parody of Warcraft 3 and HOMMV's storylines (which were bad enough in and of themselves)...

K, sorry... I'm tired...

Wait, just one more-- How did we miss the first three horsemen, as Death is already upon us?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
"Black Isle" released a new image today. This is on their banner, along with the other equally awful image. I think this shows you just what kind of state the studio is in. Sure looks like a "quality AAA" image to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe this. They managed to make it even crappier. Ahahahahahahahah...

Instead of just quietly removing that horrifying piece of shit and never show it again they dive in even deeper.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom