Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Isle's Mayan Apocalypse Replacement Program (what is this I don't even)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Ah yes. That they could. Oh well.

EG

Nullified
But just think if it's successful . . .

Oh, the rage it'd unleash.

:love:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
what's interplay up to?
waaat.jpg

christian = obvious plant/hevre alt/drog.

Lancehead

Liturgist
I'm not sure I'd call this worse; it's just a mixture of what-the-hell and (morbid)amusement.

Gondolin

Arcane
A quick google of his name and the plot thickens. http://querouchristian.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/open-letter-from-christian-querou.html My fiilthy french criminal businessman sense is tingling.

Even the picture matchs.

How Christian Querou erases his shameful past,

and the 200 millions lost by his friends, its shareholders and stakeholders.
Dozens of insignificant pictures on Flickr, new job as CFO on LinkedIn, followers on twitter ... All traces of the bankruptcy of Loyaltouch are cleared, the only remaining press releases on the group companies suggest that he could have been an usual and smart executive. After escaping to the United States, and a year of silence, he manages his online reputation, helped by his lawyers.

But can the ruined shareholders bot him out? It is urgent that he be tried.

http://loyal-touch.blogspot.ro/

What the fuck???? He must be Caen's long lost brother.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I wouldn't expect a bunch of game design nerds to magically create a photogenic video with charisma and working humor, so that doesn't bother me. If they have the right programmer, their project could succeed.

Of course, they should be more concrete about goals, project scope, etc, and do it via Kickstarter in a standard way.

Modron

Arcane
And you guys said that Bethesda getting the Fallout license was a bad thing.

You seem to forget Tim Cain was at the bidding, yes Bethesda getting the fallout license was a bad thing even if it allowed MCA to get his hands on the series again.

Apexeon

Arcane
Please give me money I want to make a gamezzz.

Where you farm pigs!
We need bacon dam it.

EG

Nullified
Please give me money I want to make a gamezzz.

Where you farm pigs!
We need bacon dam it.

I'd give you money if you had a recognizable brand name, a zombie development company, and were as capable of generating rage as Caen.:smug:

Wise Emperor

Arcane
The thing that saddens me the most is involvement of Ch.Taylor. I don't care about O'Green or that bald guy, but man, Chris Taylor ffs...
With that pitch video and every day of connection with Herve & Interplay Zombie, he lose more and more credibility, to the point where no one will take him seriously and hire to more prestigious company. Such waste of talent and fallout legacy, truly a sad state of affairs.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
This is Herve Caen trying to forcefully create a meme, like arrow to the knee from Bethesda.

It has to be.

CrashOberbreit

Evil Publisher
Hm. I re-read the whole thing. They must have taken a look at Elite's Kickstarter and thought "oh god, how can we underbid that?"...

EG

Nullified
The thing that saddens me the most is involvement of Ch.Taylor. I don't care about O'Green or that bald guy, but man, Chris Taylor ffs...
With that pitch video and every day of connection with Herve & Interplay Zombie, he lose more and more credibility, to the point where no one will take him seriously and hire to more prestigious company. Such waste of talent and fallout legacy, truly a sad state of affairs.

That's probably why he never (?) left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom