Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Isle's Mayan Apocalypse Replacement Program (what is this I don't even)

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
What's disturbing is some dark force is telling me to donate . . .

Is this what misplaced nostalgia feels like? No wonder you guys are so insane . . .
DON'T DO IT
YOU'LL REGRET IT FOREVER

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I was trying to be lazy and just post an emote that described my disgust for that video.

I beg the Codexian photoshoppers to get to work on this.

pain2_zps1f4fef3a.png

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I really do think that this is actually an April Fools' Joke from a parallel universe, which somehow slipped over to our universe.
Just makes me wonder where the funds actually end up.

EG

Nullified
I really do think that this is actually an April Fools' Joke from a parallel universe, which somehow slipped over to our universe.
Just makes me wonder where the funds actually end up.

. . . It stopped being funny when they accepted my money.

grotsnik

Arcane
avellone_zpse09e5769-1_zps84672d73.png

This surprised me. So Chris really had no idea Taylor et al. had signed up with Interplay?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Holy crap, how did MCA *still not know that*. I'm pretty sure people pointed out to him Mark and Chris are at BIS after the last time he commented "I don't know of anyone who is there". Even if they didn't, several sites posted about it. Maybe Chris' brain is starting to rot from all the RPG writing :(

grotsnik

Arcane
It is odd, especially given that J. Sawyer commented publicly on the previous 'Black Isle rebirth' announcement with the rather splendid and minimalist analysis, 'lol Black Isle lol'. I mean, either Obsidian have extremely poor internal communication or MCA is politely fibbing.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
He's mad because he didn't get an invite back into the BIS fold. Sorry MCA, you didn't make the cut.

UnknownBro

Savant
This is so lame... and it has the stench of DEATH SCAM all over it.
A masterpiece of bad taste and stupididy.
:bravo:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I perusing the facebook comments on their site and caught this

The mayan apocalypse reference makes me laugh. Mostly because this website's design reminds me of the type of site one of those doomsday activists would make -- shitty and asking for money.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom