Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Black Isle's Mayan Apocalypse Replacement Program (what is this I don't even)

FeelTheRads

Arcane
3507.png

:(

Ah, what's the big deal? Some idiots are gonna get fooled out of their money. It's not like they're gonna make 4 million. :troll:

Snerf

Learned
This is why we can't have nice things.
What are you talking about, this is pretty neat.
As much as I would love to watch Chris Taylor and some Weekend at Bernies zombies with black isle tattooed on their face dick-slapping keyboards and screaming FALLOUT (sorry, F*****T)... Urrrghhh.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
BIMAR. For some reason, that translates to sick in Hindi.
Appropriate, perhaps?

marooned

Liturgist
I think this is the saddest lulz I've ever had. I don't care about interplay tools losing their money to this. It's just that I'm sure Chris Taylor mean well despite being in the worst declining company ever. Such waste of talent, man.

I only can say :rpgcodex:

Monocause

Arcane
Noticed how every BIS staffer they show on the vid seems strongly overweight except for the lead artist who just looks like a junkie?

Perhaps Herve kept them running on burgers and drugs until they couldn't leave anymore. Perhaps he's feeding them burgers and opium even now, as he forces them to watch the numbers increase, and explains them, in a french accent, that every dollar he gets translates to another day of servitude for the poor guys.

EG

Nullified
What's disturbing is some dark force is telling me to donate . . .

Is this what misplaced nostalgia feels like? No wonder you guys are so insane . . .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom