Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blocking function like twister.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
RPG codex ignore just remove the posts from the person, doesn't prevent that person from reading your posts, in twister, blocking someone means that you don't exist for that person till that person logs in another account. That would improve this site by a LOT.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Not only him. Him and Autistico.

Cry oh victor oh your eternal butt hurt. On a shitposting battle against me, the fist rule it's to not play.

Can your negative iq brain understand the difference between RAGE and sadness?

The reality is. I don't wanna interact with someone as stupid, arrogant and dumb as you.

One thing is a guy who insults me like our maoist landlord. Other thing is someone as arrogant and stupid as you.

IF the site moderation don't allow me to never interact with you again, I will stop posting in this site. I don't care if you consider not wanting to deal with arrogant brat "butthurt" or crying.I frequent forums for enterteniment and fun. If I can't do it here, I will gonna seek another place where I can block people like you. Since for you my posts quoting pilots, chess grandmasters and so on are "retard", why you don't add me to your ignore list and stop reading to "retard" posts? Maybe because your pleasure is to be annoying to others, if is such case, I don't get anythign by being angry in the internet and will seek a place which I don't need to deal with you.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
749.jpg

crying-tissue.gif

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Jonathan, congratulations for maximizing your skill "being annoying".

Anyway, this demand for a block function is not only for myself. IF I remember correctly, Rusky and Lilura quitted codex due it.

I am absolutely against this. Blocking is a feminine function. Every time you block someone, you lose some Testosterones.

Then don't use it.

In a world where honor dueling is illegal, blocking function must be there to avoid dealing with arrogant retard brats. IF I was in the wild west or in pagan Scandinavia, I could just challenge them to a duel, kill them and never have to deal with them. Sadly the paternalist state protects people like him and worse, allow arrogant retard like him to reproduce.

Yep. Donald Trump don't wanna to deal with arrogant journalists.

According to some, this is "butthurt".

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Ya know what, it may be tough right now but maybe this hardship that you're experiencing right now will make you stronger and then if you get strong enough, you'll be able to read online posts from anyone without getting your feelings hurt and feeling the need to escape or hide. I believe in you buddy!!

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
IF the site moderation don't allow me to never interact with you again, I will stop posting in this site.
This is not the kind of threat you think it is.

As to a block feature, Xenforo devs say this about it:
"For reasons already stated, it's not a practical application for forums as threads would be rendered nonsensical if members were blocked from seeing content by other members without their knowledge."

There is a "forced two-way ignore" addon for Xenforo, but it costs $90:
https://www.addonflare.com/xenforo-2-addons/xf2-ignore-block-essentials.14/

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Ya know what, it may be tough right now but maybe this hardship that you're experiencing right now will make you stronger and then if you get strong enough, you'll be able to read online posts from anyone without getting your feelings hurt and feeling the need to escape or hide. I believe in you buddy!!

Is not fellings hurt, is just angry. Donald Trump blocked a lot of extremely annoying "people". Was not because people where "getting his feelings hurt". Was just because Trump don't wanna to deal with annoying journos.

Thanks for the info. Seems like is one of the most asked functions of xenforo.

jaekl

Educated
Patron

Is not fellings hurt, is just angry. Donald Trump blocked a lot of extremely annoying "people". Was not because people where "getting his feelings hurt". Was just because Trump don't wanna to deal with annoying journos.

Thanks for the info. Seems like is one of the most asked functions of xenforo.
That's a fantastic point. You should message Donald Trump and you two can talk to eachother about how the bad online people typed stuff that you dont care to read. Like a support group for pussies.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
This would destroy the essence of what a forum is.
What are the odds of DU doing it?

:happytrollboy:

:shredder:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
A way overdue lesson in English grammar:

Unlike in Portuguese or Spanish, you cannot start sentences with "Is" or "Was" - it is always "It is" or "This was", etc.

Only questions start with a verb, such as "Are people here annoying you?"

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't you guys realize that this would lead to threads getting even more defocused, I can imagine reading 2 different threads about the same thing just by people who all ignore each other due to political differences.

Ignoring is the opposite of a solution (living with different view points is) making it "better" just worsens the issues.

Last edited:

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
A way overdue lesson in English grammar:

Unlike in Portuguese or Spanish, you cannot start sentences with "Is" or "Was" - it is always "It is" or "This was", etc.

Only questions start with a verb, such as "Are people here annoying you?"
He don't wanna to deal with this. Is nice of you though.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Don't you guys realize that this would lead to threads getting even more defocused, I can imagine reading 2 different threads about the same thing just by people who ignore all ignore each other due to political differences.
If this is ever implemented, the two-way forced ignore should be separate from regular ignore. Not sure how that add-on handles it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom