Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blocking function like twister.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
However, we do have quite a few posters that add people to their ignore list one-sidedly and for mysterious reasons. In my example, @tritosine2k started ignoring me shortly after my arrival even though we have never interacted with each other.
Usually the mysterious reason is that they read enough of your posts to consider not wanting to read them anymore.

That's fine but there is no reason I should not be able to see his posts anymore, just because he is this trigger-happy with the ignore feature. Therefore, two-way ignore not being available is a good thing.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
However, we do have quite a few posters that add people to their ignore list one-sidedly and for mysterious reasons. In my example, @tritosine2k started ignoring me shortly after my arrival even though we have never interacted with each other.
Usually the mysterious reason is that they read enough of your posts to consider not wanting to read them anymore.

That's fine but there is no reason I should not be able to see his posts anymore, just because he is this trigger-happy with the ignore feature. Therefore, two-way ignore not being available is a good thing.
Usually that's fine, it's the 1% of crazy posters who don't stop commenting with personal invective on people that put them on ignore years ago. Personally I don't mind, out of sight, out of mind, but for some like Vic it seems rather galling (he probably grows out of it eventually and realizes it's not worth the mental energy). For me, the ignore feature is enough, it does it job

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
There isn't a most butthurt contest going this year, why are you people campaigning so hard
They just want to build their voter base early. I've already mentioned here that I'll organize the contest again this year after multiple users have requested it. Currently, I plan to start with the nomination phase on Friday. Please be excited. Edit: Thread created.

Last edited:

Beans00

Augur
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi Cryomancer
With this type of infighting it will ruin ireneaus's hopes for a white brazil superpower please stop this at once.

Sorry I should be more sensitive on this topic. Oh no cryomancer please dont quit the codex you're such a high iq intelligent good quality poster...

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Victoria added me to his ignore list because I laughed when he quite literally posted a photo of a Brazilian favela thinking it was San Francisco, USA. Lately he seems to be suffering from a serious loss of emotional continence, I doubt he'll be around much longer.

VerSacrum

Educated
Victoria added me to his ignore list because I laughed when he quite literally posted a photo of a Brazilian favela thinking it was San Francisco, USA. Lately he seems to be suffering from a serious loss of emotional continence, I doubt he'll be around much longer.
Lol! Gotta love these petty rivalries between third world countries

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi Cryomancer
With this type of infighting it will ruin ireneaus's hopes for a white brazil superpower please stop this at once.

Sorry I should be more sensitive on this topic. Oh no cryomancer please dont quit the codex you're such a high iq intelligent good quality poster...
Iren fought me and lost, there's no salvation anymore.
:neveraskedforthis:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

That is the stupidest idea ever. Brazil was always an white minority country. Since the empire times. Brazil received dozens of times more slaves from Africa than USA. And had a much bigger native Amerindian population than other countries.

If Gary Kasparov with his supra genius IQ posts in Codex, he would win the "greatest retard" poll every single year. And a guy like Pepe escobar which only get wrong prognosis would be one of the most popular posters. Is just in Javier Milei thread and UA x RU thread which I get so much hate. Argentina before Peronism used to be wealthier than most of western Europe. Posting charts showing that peronism caused massive decline in ARG is very triggering to commies.

In Israel X hamas thread which I don't have a solid opinion about the conflict as I din't studied enough about middle east history to opinate about it, and limit myself to post very basic analysis and some funny memes, no one insults me, rate spam me and so on.

The arg thread if you are curious > https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ntina-great-again.147291/page-39#post-8773232

tl;dr - The hate received by you is proportional to how much you disagree with tankie ideology.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
"minority"
1701099441019.png

Mostly of the Pardos are whites that clapped native pussy.

Beans00

Augur

That is the stupidest idea ever. Brazil was always an white minority country. Since the empire times. Brazil received dozens of times more slaves from Africa than USA. And had a much bigger native Amerindian population than other countries.

If Gary Kasparov with his supra genius IQ posts in Codex, he would win the "greatest retard" poll every single year. And a guy like Pepe escobar which only get wrong prognosis would be one of the most popular posters. Is just in Javier Milei thread and UA x RU thread which I get so much hate. Argentina before Peronism used to be wealthier than most of western Europe. Posting charts showing that peronism caused massive decline in ARG is very triggering to commies.

In Israel X hamas thread which I don't have a solid opinion about the conflict as I din't studied enough about middle east history to opinate about it, and limit myself to post very basic analysis and some funny memes, no one insults me, rate spam me and so on.

The arg thread if you are curious > https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ntina-great-again.147291/page-39#post-8773232

tl;dr - The hate received by you is proportional to how much you disagree with tankie ideology.

I'm going to say this the nicest way I can.

I don't give a fuck about south america, or israel, or tankies.

Also Gary Kasparov is a cuck and low iq and shit at chess. Soviets needed to cheat thats the only way they could compete. Bobby Fischer turned him the fuck out and destroyed the entire soviet union.

Boris Spassky = high iq russian chess wizard, Deal with it.

Also Peron was couped in 1955 by the cia, Argentina started turning into a shithole in the 60s.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Gary Kasparov is a cuck and low iq and shit at chess

Every single IQ test which he did show that he has very high iq, but I guess that he disagrees with you hence he has low iq as intelligence = agreeing with you /sarcasm

Also Peron was couped in 1955 by the cia,(...)Argentina started turning into a shithole in the 60s.

But they din't reverted the nonsense from Peron which caused the decline.

The position of argentina in GDP per capita ranking. Argentina's decay started with Peron.

qhqSTRT.png

Last edited:

Beans00

Augur
Gary Kasparov is a cuck and low iq and shit at chess

Every single IQ test which he did show that he has very high iq, but I guess that he disagrees with you hence he has low iq as intelligence = agreeing with you /sarcasm

1. Kasparov and Karpov both needed to cheat with pre arranged matches to hope to defeat Bobby Fischer

2. In my 20 seconds of research Kasparov scored 135 on an IQ test, which puts him lower then me which is hilarious. Thats his actual results of a test he took in 1988 not nonsense fan fiction.

3. Bobby Fischer scored over 180 in 1958. Thats genius.

4. The best USSR chess player by far was Boris Spassky. Cope about it however you want, he also wasn't a cuckold like you.

I am willing to prove my IQ to a trusted codex member who won't dox me Tacgnol , I can send him photos of my membership for Mensa, Intertel and the triple 9 society. My membership for all 3 is expired because it was a waste of time but I assure you my brain damage in the last 10 years has been limited enough I'm sure they would still let me back in.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I am willing to prove my IQ to a trusted codex member who won't dox me @Tacgnol , I can send him photos of my membership for Mensa, Intertel and the triple 9 society. My membership for all 3 is expired because it was a waste of time but I assure you my brain damage in the last 10 years has been limited enough I'm sure they would still let me back in.
I'd be genuinely interested in knowing what are the perks of having such a high IQ.

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I am willing to prove my IQ to a trusted codex member who won't dox me @Tacgnol , I can send him photos of my membership for Mensa, Intertel and the triple 9 society. My membership for all 3 is expired because it was a waste of time but I assure you my brain damage in the last 10 years has been limited enough I'm sure they would still let me back in.
I'd be genuinely interested in knowing what are the perks of having such a high IQ.
None, probably. Very high iq people tend to struggle a lot given that society isn't made for them. If you have an IQ of 130 you are up two standard deviations and in the top two percent of society. Can you imagine how lonely this must be? Even if we're optimistic and assume that these people can form meaningful bonds with people who are only up one standard deviation (that is have an iq between 115 and 130) that's the top 14% of the population. So, that leaves you with a meager 16% of the population in total.

Beans00

Augur

You get to network with nobodies. Most successful people don't waste time with fringe groups and meetings and conferences that are more about autofellatio/autocunnilingus. Outside of mensa it was also mostly geezers.

Mensa did have a few perks like discounts on flying and stuff like that. Mensa was also by far the biggest and had the most networking opportunities. Too much pointless nonsense though, it's also only 98th percentile and the easiest one to get into.

Intertel was almost exclusively based in california. I live no where near california and don't give a shit about moving there or going there on a regular basis so that one was completely pointless. Hope they put my 40$ to good use or whatever the membership cost was.

TNS was boring and the perks involved having to travel to random conferences around the world once a year or something. I attended zero. My sister and I(she qualified/joined these bobo groups with me) went to some local small meeting and we were the youngest people there by like 25-30 years and we left after 15 minutes.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
which puts him lower then me

Lower than you or not, 135(only one test did by him) is not low. I listen to him because all of his prognosis proved right. And Kasparov books sold well and he has a huge influence.

knowing what are the perks of having such a high IQ.

Most times, very high IQ(130+) comes with certain problems, like Asperger's. Elon Musk IQ is between 150 and 155 and he has Asperger. Terry A. Davis is a genius programmer, capable of writing a incredible optimized OS from scratch but he had schizophrenia. IRL, most people who rolled high in INT, rolled low in WIS. The most iconic example is Jack Parson's, he contributed a lot with space travel but died doing crazy explosive experiments and got in trouble many times. I posted that paper saying that libertarians are the group with highest IQ to trigger tankies, but omitted that Asperger's syndrome is very common among libertarians.

Beans00

Augur

Most times, very high IQ(130+) comes with certain problems, like Asperger's. Elon Musk IQ is between 150 and 155 and he has Asperger. Terry A. Davis is a genius programmer, capable of writing a incredible optimized OS from scratch but he had schizophrenia. IRL, most people who rolled high in INT, rolled low in WIS. The most iconic example is Jack Parson's, he contributed a lot with space travel but died doing crazy explosive experiments and got in trouble many times. I posted that paper saying that libertarians are the group with highest IQ to trigger tankies, but omitted that Asperger's syndrome is very common among libertarians.

Well your iq is probably 75 and you live in a favela so what's your excuse?

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Mensa did have a few perks like discounts on flying and stuff like that
That's actually nice. Thank you for your answer, I've always wondered what was the deal with those high-IQ societies.

My question was actually about the broader picture. Do you find your IQ helps you out with some tasks ? Is it a real boon ?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Can confirm that Beans sent me proof.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well your iq is probably 75 and you live in a favela so what's your excuse?

You also said that Kasparov is low IQ because "disagrees with me", true Mensa tier logic.

My city, not a favela. As I've said, the best places of Brazil are those who look less like Brazil :

As for my IQ, since you believe so much that I have low IQ, give me any cognition test and lets see the results. Without studding anything at home, I got in the best "state" university computer engineering course in 6th place, I also worked with embedded systems, mainly arduino and microcontroller(PIC16F84A), am using a archlinux with a custom recompiled kernel by myself to write this message, have developed and trained my own neural network to predict values in assets, that AI also accurately predicted the world cup results and Milei's victory. AT moment, I'm using tensorflow and python to complete a project for a guy in Cuckanada, but I can't say more about it.

But why I'm even writing it? Even if I get accepted into Mensa and post my IQ test made by Mensa you will go "hur dur disagrees with me, must have low iq". Just like Willy keep insisting that I don't workout after I posting a video of I working out in the gym and that I never had a job after I posted messages from my former boss(censoring everything of course).

I have a friend who is higher iq then I am(I think he said around 160-165). Real savant in math/science but terrible memory zero common sense and functionally retarded socially.

I wonder if he posts in codex, how people would react to his posts...Invite him in. Will be a funny experiment. hu3hu3hu3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom