Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blocking function like twister.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
iving with different view points is

This is fine. As I've said, there is only two people here which I wanna to block.

Not by "opposite view point", as I don't wanna to block literal commies. Is just that all that they can do is insult and rate spam. I don't mind insults for someone who brings good arguments. I disagree a lot with Willy but he brought a lot of good arguments. I also disagree a lot with our Maoist Landlord and he insults me a lot and rate spam me a lot. But he is funny as he is a living caricature of a Vatnik. To make him more caricate, only if he was named Ivan and he had drunkness problems. Old school lefitists are probably the largest political group in Codex. I only have problem with 2 users.

r due to political differences.

That problem can happen with ignore function alone.

But I'm not asking to block some people due political differences. I go in a thread discussing bitcoin, Post a debate between Peter Schiff(a bitcoin critique) and another guy defending bitcoin. Jonahatan will come and start to rate spam all of my posts there and repeat the same annoying insult over and over. Because he is incapable of making money with it, he assumes that everyone is and wanna lecture people who makes money with it from years. And lie saying that don't rate spam when is clearly obvious it.

I don't wanna to interact with someone who think that understand more about economics than genius investors like Peter Schiff, who don't know the difference between .38 special and .44 magnum, the difference between single and double action in revolvers, never visited a firing range and wanna to lecture people about gun legislation, put words into other people mouth, who believe that what he sees in "globo" represents better the front lines of Ukraine than a Ukrainian MiG 29 pilot and what people in frontlines say about the war. That is my problem with him, his Brazilian politician mindset "I am always right about everything without studding about it and everyone who disagrees with me is retard". HE also says that is not a lefitist, but calls the right of owning guns and self defense a "privilege" and at the same time calls the """right""" to not be offended a "right" instead of a privilege and see no problem with LEo Lins risking over a decade behind bars, over "illegal racist jokes".

Our Maoist Landlord is at least honest, he says that he wanna a genocide of people who disagrees with him, that stalin should have killed more among other things.

TL;DR -> If Globo says to him that 2+2=3, he will rate spam everyone who says that is 4 and call the most genius mathematicians of this world "retard" if disagrees with him.

Image1.jpg

Imagine ignoring one of the best devs in this site + Sukavati and calling other people butthurt...

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
TL;DR -> I'm coping
Says the retard quoting twitter e-thots, clueless on geopolitics and macro economy and living on hopium and make belief when it comes to many geopolitics aspects. Said before and will say again, i rate the content, not the poster, but given you are a know cry baby, you take it to your heart, evidence it's you going on irrelated posts of mine and mass rating then retard as copium mechanism. Bitcoin it's not a investment neither a trusted monetary replacement (coupled with the fact it can be tracked like any other monetary transaction), Argentina it's not the gun paradise you so dream of it, posted the law on what you can own already, it's brazil tier all over again. I "don't know about guns" or "visited a firing range" but somehow have a collection of restricted use guns and hunt boars 3-4 times a year, i sense seething in the force with that one. And i never called you a leftist or otherwise, now who's putting words on someone mouth, the irony. Seeth and cope away victor.

Imagine ignoring one of the best devs in this site + Sukavati and calling other people butthurt...
"best dev" can't even delivery a game in 10+ years of work, plus i don't feel like reading multiple posts IN A ROW with a single image taking me from reading the more important bits of a certain topic. On suka i simple don't want to read post after post of drug and psychedelics usage references, nothing against the guy.

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
This is the most retarded thing I have seen in this forum in a long time, and I see morgoth posts quite often.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
rate the content, not the poster

Yes, yes, you are the one true god of reason, learn from the absolute truth(Globo) and Gary Kasparov, MiG 29 pilots, everyone who disagrees from the absolute truth which you learn from the TV is retard, if Globo says that 2+2=3, you will gonna learn teh absolute truth from them and if I post Max Tegmark disagreeing with you, Max Tegmark is retard /sarcasm

cry baby,

I don't wanna to interact with you = "cry baby".Nice logic /sarcasm

Imagine that a guy in a classroom sits in a place and other people leave and seek another place to sit down. It not that people are crying about that guy, is just that no one wanna to be close to that guy. You are that guy.

Bitcoin it's not a investment neither a trusted monetary replacement

Yes, yes, everyone who make millions with it is wrong and you are right because you saw in Globo and don't need to read anything about it to lecture other people about it, you know more than people who read part of BTC source code and who codded and trained their own neural network to make money with it /sarcasm

Argentina it's not the gun paradise you so dream of it

Again putting words in my mouth. I never said that is. Only that is less awful than Brazil.

I said that I as a tourist could in a hunting club, rent a .45-70 rifle and a .30-06 rifle there and practice some shots. Calibers which not even the police can have in Brazil. Do you know what a "caliber" is? Or you think that you can use a .45 ACP round in a .380 ACP pistol cuz "hur dur pistol ammo"? Wanna lecture professional hunters in Argentina about how hunting there is? Using information from globo?

, it's brazil tier all over again.

No, is not. Restricted caliber in Brazil. .40 S&W, .357 magnum. 9mm. Restricted caliber in Argentina. .50 BMG, 14.5x114mm. The bureaucracy is a bit similar but there is no risk of your solicitation being denied arbitrarily. And guns are much cheaper there. At least when I visited. UY and PY are much better than Argentina in this aspect.

but somehow have a collection of restricted use guns

Cool, list the weapons which you have, lets see how much the same collection would cost in PY/UY. You are lying(again). You have no idea about how expensive any imported firearm is in Brazil even if you pass all requirement and how expensive and poor quality ammo in Brazil is. I know a guy who spend close to R$30k in a Tikka T3 with all taxes and beurocracy(About US$6k). The same rifle in UY is about US$800. And you can find used ones for US$500.

I don't believe that you own any gun. No gun owner would say such atrocious lies.

Barbarian in other hands, he is a Brazilian gun owner and he demonstrated knowledge about legislation and firearms in many posts. You demonstrated only to be a liar.

delivery a game in 10+ years of work,

His game is huge and incredible optimized and long. For someone who made a lot of things from scratch without using commercially available engine, that is quite impressive. His game was also a side gig, so he din't putted 8 hours of day every day on it. But of course, you know nothing about coding and wanna lecture professional game devs...

On suka i simple don't want to read post after post of drug and psychedelics usage references,
And I don't wanna to be lectured from a guy who knows nothing about the subject.

Anyway, welcome to my ignore list. I ask you to please ad me to your ignore list too. Or for someone from the moderation to do it, If the price to use Codex is having to interact with you, sorry but I will not pay such high price.

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
RPG codex ignore just remove the posts from the person, doesn't prevent that person from reading your posts, in twister, blocking someone means that you don't exist for that person till that person logs in another account. That would improve this site by a LOT.
I'd actually like to see topics made even by people I ignore (simply because I ignore some poster doesn't mean he can't start a discussion that may be interesting, even if I have no desire to read the ignored person himself). Just keep the contents "hidden" via the spoiler-like tab or something, like it is already the case when somebody is quoting someone who is ignored.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'm a member at one forum that uses such a two-way-block function, and the moderators were threatening to ban people who told others they could see the blocked posts by logging out. Apparently this is "circumventing the protection features" or something. :roll: :lol:

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
We already have that one but the two-way ignore function was specifically disabled after a public outcry shortly after moving to XF2.

And for excellent reason as the feature relies on the wrong assumption that the two parties don't want to interact. However, we do have quite a few posters that add people to their ignore list one-sidedly and for mysterious reasons. In my example, tritosine2k started ignoring me shortly after my arrival even though we have never interacted with each other. This currently does not affect me but with two-way ignore, I would not be able to see his posts in the Path of Exile thread anymore even though I have nothing against him and never thought about adding him to my ignore list.

Two-way ignore would only work if it was rate-limited and you could only add very few people to your ignore list. With unlimited ignores and the trigger happy ignore crowd we have here, things would get out of control very quickly, if it was enabled again.

Law

Literate
Bethestard
2 way ignore: I'm so disgusted with this poster I don't want that he sees my posts

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
However, we do have quite a few posters that add people to their ignore list one-sidedly and for mysterious reasons. In my example, @tritosine2k started ignoring me shortly after my arrival even though we have never interacted with each other.
Usually the mysterious reason is that they read enough of your posts to consider not wanting to read them anymore.

Law

Literate
Bethestard
However, we do have quite a few posters that add people to their ignore list one-sidedly and for mysterious reasons. In my example, @tritosine2k started ignoring me shortly after my arrival even though we have never interacted with each other.
Usually the mysterious reason is that they read enough of your posts to consider not wanting to read them anymore.
exactly, it's a forum so there is no direct interaction necessary for someone to ignore you as your posts are visible to all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom