Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofisting is for fags

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Free Jim Profit!

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
The obvious solution to this MHC brofisting is to ignore him so you CANT see any of his posts :smug:

Multi-headed Cow

F86Vv.jpg

EG

Nullified
It's so small -- I can't even see it!

Cassidy

Arcane
This is like that law of mandatory Nazi salute in in 1940s Germany.

What if nobody brofisted MHC, forcing DU to make RPGCodex as crowded as hiver's forum because of banning everyone but himself?

Stop being so easily manipulated. Also April 1st is already over FFS!

Shannow

Waster of Time
The obvious solution to this MHC brofisting is to ignore him so you CANT see any of his posts :smug:
Nichtwissen schützt vor Strafe nicht.
Translation: Do you really want to get banned? This is Nazi-Codexia. Those who ignore the problem will be the first ones sent to the concentration camps banned.

Oh, and meltdown, we take the english word. So it'd be:
Das Fisten ist obligatorisch.
Fistfest (which coincidentally also means: "fist hard" ;) , but would still be a nonsense word )
Fistfest

made

Arcane
I would sooner suffer a ban, and proudly, than use this nextgen decline circlejerk feature even just once.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

What if nobody brofisted MHC, forcing DU to make RPGCodex as crowded as hiver's forum because of banning everyone but himself?

Do you like RPGWatch Cassidy?

I sure hope you do.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

I sure hope you do.
:lol:

laclongquan

Arcane

I sure hope you do.
Reason why I did the thing immediately, despite grampybone's grumbling all the way.

Of course, Grampybone has the last words. Nevertheless.

Multi-headed Cow

Meltdown earns those brofists toiling in the salt mines, though. I just lounge around looking beautiful and have fists spoon-fed to me.

Multi-headed Cow

I sure hope you do.
Can I pay the going rate of 100 brofists to have Cassidy released?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

I sure hope you do.
You begging DU for the release of someone exiled to RPGWatch was how this whole mess got started!

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
You know the MHC brofist scheme as developed by DU will be followed by the accouncement that the person with the single most brofists on the forum will be banned/redirected to the watch/have some other uncanny stuff happen to them/???.

The only reason it has not happened yet, is that DU wants to make sure that our esteemed gentlemen meltdown does not suffer the fate, for his fists are hard earned.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

I sure hope you do.
You begging DU for the release of someone exiled to RPGWatch was how this whole mess got started!

ji6wp.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom