Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline BureiBuru: Kurohono Puhantasama

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Nah it's Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi without limiters on.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, given how spoilers seem to be that the game has a full-on "To Be Continued" ending, there's no doubt about that.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Yeah, by the looks of things they're saving her, Jubei and Nine/Phantom for that.

Also, looks like Bullet is Litchi's latest dress up victim.

1402345_10150417398259977_459530862_o.png

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Game is coming out in NA in March of next year.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/05/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-reaches-north-america-march/

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma will be available in March 2014 in North America, Aksys Games have announced.

The limited edition of the game will cost $80 and as previously reported, it will include a 40-page art book, official soundtrack CD, and a nendoroid figurine of Rachel Alucard.

Additionally, Aksys say the game will also come with two North American exclusives, but have not specified just what these are yet.

Random

Arcane
Patron
I wonder when Blazblue will get actually decent animation.

They won't.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well I stopped expecting any sort of finality in this entry when they said the story would conclude the "Sector 7" and "Six Heroes" storylines. Given how those storylines barely exist outside of their interaction with the main plot, that's pretty much saying that nothing of consequence will conclude.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Doubted it would be the finale when it became clear the Imperator and Jubei weren't playable. Also, they even said they've needed to make a fourth one previously.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
So, this is out now...at least, physically. I need to get the digital version though, I'm saving up money for a trip and game prices have risen lately here.

Anyone got any opinions on it?

Vaarna_Aarne

I am very upset about how Atlus is taking its sweet time to get the EU release out because of some damn Spaniards and Frenchies.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So, this is out now...at least, physically. I need to get the digital version though, I'm saving up money for a trip and game prices have risen lately here.

Anyone got any opinions on it?

Got this last week and overall, It's as good as I expected it to be. I'm not much of a competitive player but the gameplay is as enjoyable as it's always been but depending on the character you're using, requires learning some new tricks(ex. My main is Nu and some of her previous special moves and one of her distortions is only available in "overdrive" mode). Story mode is enjoyable in spite of the slower pace early on but the conclusion is pretty satisfying.

And of course, some of the new tracks are splendid.

Whisky

The Solution
Got it today. I like the Hazama changes, as I expected. Fucking Serpent Benediction dash...brilliant.

New Distortion is tricky to pull off though.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO BANG'S VOICE!?

Last edited:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Got it today. I like the Hazama changes, as I expected. Fucking Serpent Benediction dash...brilliant.

Bang and Hazama/Terumi no longer have their original CT/CS (english) voices. The latter was especially disappointing for me.

Hakumen's is different too but that's prolly due to different voice effects(the original Jin/Hakumen VA is still there).

Whisky

The Solution

Bang and Hazama/Terumi no longer have their original CT/CS (english) voices. The latter was especially disappointing for me.

Hakumen's is different too but that's prolly due to different voice effects(the original Jin/Hakumen VA is still there).

Yeah, Hakumen's is just weird, because it's the same guy. At least with Hazama though, I'm used to his new one, since it was used in Extend, though even then the guy still sounds different.

Vaarna_Aarne

No idea, and I'd prefer to know in advance.

EDIT: INTENSE BUTTHURT

:butthurt:^9001

The EU PSN release arbitrarily doesn't cover Scandinavia. I'm just going to order a goddamn physical Limited Edition from 'Murrica.

Last edited:

Whisky

The Solution
No idea, and I'd prefer to know in advance.

EDIT: INTENSE BUTTHURT

:butthurt:^9001

The EU PSN release arbitrarily doesn't cover Scandinavia. I'm just going to order a goddamn physical Limited Edition from 'Murrica.

Wow, they've really botched this release for everyone. Despite them last minute deciding to delay the digital edition for me, at least they didn't pull this bullshit.

After playing ranked matches, I've come to several conclusions about certain character choices of players in Ranked Matches:

Ragna: n00b. But at least this time they won't always be the X colour swap, since that's gone.

Jin: Japanese player or someone with Japanese voices on. Always. Will either be extremely skilled, as Jin is much better now, or will continue to Ice Car spam, despite it no longer being even remotely feasible.

Kagura: Disconnecting scum.

Hazama: Charming and handsome CRPG Forum Admins.

Azrael: Degenerate scum who don't deserve to live. Extrovert, pro-social, aliens who need to be rounded up and shot.

Bullet: D D D D D D D D D D D D D D. Then they will send you a PM bawwing after they lose.

Kokonoe: Someone who heard she's a broken character and figures they'll automatically win. They will proceed to lose badly with said broken character and you will receive a death threat.

Hakumen: A royal pain in the ass who makes me butthurt because Hakumen is very good against my main man Hazama, but is probably an alright guy.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom