Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Buy Codex T-Shirts

Murk

Arcane
Kind of interesting to note that nearly everyone (myself included) assumes the character is a devil and not what it actually is -- a troll.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mikayel said:
Kind of interesting to note that nearly everyone (myself included) assumes the character is a devil and not what it actually is -- a troll.

It's good for what it is.

Lumpy

Arcane
tarkin said:
Watching the abominations of the codex devil with the head of a certain German of questionable morals in the 'smug' thread reminded me of merchandise with MCA's artwork and i just want to say that if it gave the codex any profit it would be a good idea, tho he didn't aks for nothing in return, to send MCA at least a t-shirt or a mug from the codex with a thank you note. That is all.
:rpgcodex:
Chances are, that would cost the Codex the entire profit made from the three shirts sold so far.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Have you guys considered opening a store in some eurofag company. Right now basic shipping takes at least 2 weeks to EU and when buying from Europe it usually takes less than a week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom