Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Buy Codex T-Shirts

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
Lol, cool. I'll buy one after payday.

denizsi

Arcane
I'll sell you the same type of clothing of superior textile and superior picture quality with any colour you want, for about %30 cheaper. The money will go into the development of a super awesome general purpose RPG engine with all the last and next gen goodness with a strong enough renderer to blow ID engines out of water.

Luzur

Good Sir
Spacemoose said:
I reckon you've hit a gold mine with this one:

386375744v2_350x350_Front.jpg

my next beach wear.

also:

2nktcw3.jpg

Helton

Arcane
For some reason I just thought "equip the ring" would be an awesome engagement line. No females on the planet who would get it though. :(

Monocause

Arcane
Geez, I forgot that these ToEE portraits have such a crappy resolution. Vectorising KC will be tougher than I thought; I'll try nevertheless and post results.
In the worst case I might try to redraw it in Illustrator.

Pegultagol

Erudite
Now we need another graphics button on the top of the site for these T-shirt merchandise, embrace capitalism and its alluring call to being fabulously rich and decadent -> decline.

No, nice job on the T-shirts, though the graphics could be larger, lest it is violation of some unwritten agreement with MCA to use his art.

Also consider the classic Codexian memes like Plane Tickets Bitch! and the like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom