Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Campaign tag - 2024 Edition

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fine, you are right. Most of the tags are already politically related anyway. Let's just go with the TwitchTv one.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
Maybe something to do with the New York junnels? After all it's the first serious meme of 2024 imo.
Why some instant meme? May as well use Epstein if you want THE CURRENT NEWS STORY and have something with some long term relevance.

I would recommend Dragon's dogma 2 be involved. I suspect it's going to be a disappointment but it's clearly one of the biggest built up releases of the year. Relates to codex and isn't political (until Capcom start using trannies and drag queens to market it)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm getting tags for free losers :lol:
patron3.gif

:hmmm:

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Why some instant meme? May as well use Epstein if you want THE CURRENT NEWS STORY and have something with some long term relevance.

I would recommend Dragon's dogma 2 be involved. I suspect it's going to be a disappointment but it's clearly one of the biggest built up releases of the year. Relates to codex and isn't political (until Capcom start using trannies and drag queens to market it)
Epstein meme involves heavy real world topics.
Gaming tag > political tag obviously. Unless something truly absurd happens.

Semiurge

Cipher
"Although you took very thorough precautions in your pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move."

"Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."

"Year 2024 looks grim. It can only be attributable to human error."

And "Dystopian times need dystopian tags."

:troll:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When I first meet a man, I ask if he's a rapist. If he says no, then I also know he's a liar.
ALL sex between a man & a woman is rape. No exceptions.
As a man, you inherently have systemic institutional oppressive power over women. So when you have sex with a woman, regardless of consent, you are implicitly invoking the patriarchal power you have to manifest in an interpersonal interaction governing over what is essentially a transactional interaction in which the man always gains more and losses less than the woman (with the example of the inherent threat of pregnancy lurking in the background, in which the man will of course not have to deal with) leading to a structural shift towards an imbalance of power that we should all be aware of, harms women and benefits men.

Semiurge

Cipher
tag24.png
"Year 2024 looks grim, it can only be attributable to human error. Even the black swan is spluttering up its last song, but never fear - here's some bad art with extra fingers and dicks."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom