Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can someone delete my profile pls

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
His lawyer finally told him posting cringe on a fringe forum is not the smartest move

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wouldn't be surprised if Codex were to receive a request for audit any day now, soon, immediateshly. In fact, the request is definitely already in, but if you were to require any proof of that, it's DarkUnderlord 's responsibility to prove that he didn't receive any.

I must warn you, I have a lot of totally non-edited jpgs screenshots that are pretty damning provided by a certain unhinged unpflugged party.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Codex were to receive a request for audit any day now, soon, immediateshly. In fact, the request is definitely already in, but if you were to require any proof of that, it's DarkUnderlord 's responsibility to prove that he didn't receive any.
How am I supposed to prove that I didn't receive a thing? What do I do, take a screenshot of an empty inbox?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
How am I supposed to prove that I didn't receive a thing? What do I do, take a screenshot of an empty inbox?
Yes

Kev Inkline

(devious)
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm just relaying information received from a certain third party, so I am unable to say if it would suffice - in any case I suggest taking a photo of your inbox with today's paper next to the screen to verify the date.

This is exactly the part of the process where Dave Gilbert and MRY failed to meet the said third party's demands with fairness and dignity he deserves. So he had no other option but to start raving erratically like a madman with Creutzfeldt-Jakobs on a fringe online containment cell for autists go public on an appropriate forum.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
merely asking this question is grounds for breach of contract, you will be contacted by an imaginary legal team soon

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
His lawyer finally told him posting cringe on a fringe forum is not the smartest move

He's still soapboxing on twitter, just now he's bitching about the Codex being a racist shithole as well.

I pointed out that he didn't give a fuck about the Codex being a hellhole until people here turned against him and he tried to deflect saying it was "irrelevant".

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
You may not have to prove anything if you give me enough hush money

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I find it really cute how you put the thread in retardo. Nothing to see here folks!

If you still believe Victor's BS you can go join him on twitter. He has a small cult of followers and is desperate for believers.

babayaga

Educated
The art of this dude's game is fantastic but his behavior leaves much to be desired and makes people turn away from him and his game. Such a pity.
A good lesson for future devs. Don't drag your personal petty drama into your gamedev journey and expect people to always be on your side.

Uh, I don’t think that’s the takeaway here.

The dude has always had a somewhat tenuous and elastic grasp on reality, but he seems to have had a full psychotic break and now refuses to seek treatment.

“Tut, tut, drama queen!” doesn’t really cover it. The man appears to be extremely not well with very little chance of getting better. Not discounting whatever agency he has remaining to himself, it’s still tragic, and pointing and laughing seems gross and minimizing.

Dude’s fucking nuts, and hopefully he realizes it and gets some help.

Durq

Educated
419 days until Hibernaculum and all of the physical products are in backers' hands.

Radiane

Cipher
Noooo... why leave the community here, what didn't you like here anymore?
We never even experienced your wormhole thouroughly :negative:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Uh, I don’t think that’s the takeaway here.

The dude has always had a somewhat tenuous and elastic grasp on reality, but he seems to have had a full psychotic break and now refuses to seek treatment.

“Tut, tut, drama queen!” doesn’t really cover it. The man appears to be extremely not well with very little chance of getting better. Not discounting whatever agency he has remaining to himself, it’s still tragic, and pointing and laughing seems gross and minimizing.

Dude’s fucking nuts, and hopefully he realizes it and gets some help.
His trans wife seems to be encouraging it, so no hope there.

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded

He's still soapboxing on twitter, just now he's bitching about the Codex being a racist shithole as well.

I pointed out that he didn't give a fuck about the Codex being a hellhole until people here turned against him and he tried to deflect saying it was "irrelevant".

Well, I'm already on twitter spreading rumors to his peers/fans that he is a sexual predator and sex pest. We'll see who wins this battle.

Fucker should have given me free games, now I'm done being reasonable.

Skinwalker

*meows incessantly*
Patron
Village Idiot
Unban him you cunts.

If you nuked every account here for schizoposting you wouldn't have a forum.
The other schizoposters typically don't start threads about their own games and then make them incomprehensible over a decade later https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/primordia-a-point-and-click-adventure-now-available.49740/
Looks perfectly comprehensible to me, Rougay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom