Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Caves Of Qud Dev Turns Out To Be A Pedophile - Codex Mods Censor The Thread

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
You cannot allow rival groups to form within your own borders or eventually they come to take it over.

I see no issue with this statement and it exactly encapsulates "not willing to integrate". Again the my first GF, being half-black is way more german than me which is why she went full feminist and blending children for other women who are as irresponsible as her. There was no difference interacting with her or other girls when I was 16 apart from the looks and the individual aspects that made her interesting to me. Perfect assimilation, basically.

Surprisingly little conversation on the supposed topic of the thread, with most of it being discussion about the longstanding practice of the codex to remove political discussions in threads to move them to subforums as well as blocking the non-gaming threads behind needing to be logged in as a year long account to see.

Why would that be surprising if the Moderation had not decided that this specific issue should be defended by hiding it in a sub-forum nobody would talk about the moderations actions but on the topic at hand, most likely the discussion would have died down fast as not that many people are that interested in the game.

The moderation does not supress political conversation, pedophilia is not political but criminal, but they are supressing *very specific* topics as if it was political. The debate Sex and Gender, for example in context of a games "body types". is also not political btw. One is Biological and one is retarded, harmful and wrong.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
I see no issue with this statement and it exactly encapsulates "not willing to integrate". Again the my first GF, being half-black is way more german than me which is why she went full feminist and blending children for other women who are as irresponsible as her. There was no difference interacting with her or other girls when I was 16 apart from the looks and the individual aspects that made her interesting to me. Perfect assimilation, basically.
Please tell me this is bait. It has to be right? Am I being russed by a pumpkin?

Back on topic and away from being so ugly you have to turn to bestiality to get laid. Has Qud fired the guy or has the sex shaman cast a circle of protection with her menstrual blood to protect him from alt right nazi twitter users demanding his head?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Surprisingly little conversation on the supposed topic of the thread, with most of it being discussion about the longstanding practice of the codex to remove political discussions in threads to move them to subforums as well as blocking the non-gaming threads behind needing to be logged in as a year long account to see.

Why would that be surprising if the Moderation had not decided that this specific issue should be defended by hiding it in a sub-forum nobody would talk about the moderations actions but on the topic at hand, most likely the discussion would have died down fast as not that many people are that interested in the game.

The moderation does not supress political conversation, pedophilia is not political but criminal, but they are supressing *very specific* topics as if it was political. The debate Sex and Gender, for example in context of a games "body types". is also not political btw. One is Biological and one is retarded, harmful and wrong.

Yeah, why this specific topic and why not others very similar? If it had happened before, we'd have seen this exact discussion before in this very forum! Outrageous that the lame admin would pick this specific topic to hide in a place where it cannot be discussed at all!

:rpgcodex::x:fight:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, why this specific topic and why not others very similar? If it had happened before, we'd have seen this exact discussion before in this very forum! Outrageous that the lame admin would pick this specific topic to hide in a place where it cannot be discussed at all!

I can't follow you.

The Administration is clearly following the more and more growing Idea that talking about specific topics is hateful. I am pretty sure if someone told me, me sleeping with Blacks (and also indians btw) in my life is bestiality in any other topic it would simply get one reaction: None.

It's just not hateful enough unlike pointing out that gender does not exist and that people are interested in being informed that a game adheres to a ideological movement that actually harms people and that they might not want to support.

mediocrepoet

Patron

I can't follow you.

The Administration is clearly following the more and more growing Idea that talking about specific topics is hateful. I am pretty sure if someone told me, me sleeping with Blacks (and also indians btw) in my life is bestiality in any other topic it would simply get one reaction: None.

It's just not hateful enough unlike pointing out that gender does not exist and that people are interested in being informed that a game adheres to a ideological movement that actually harms people and that they might not want to support.

Because you're completely wrong.

Any significant gaming drama that derails a gaming thread will get pushed into the gaming drama subforum. And every time it generates some bullshit thread like this one where the usual suspects whine and cry about their freedoms and trying to have an organic discussion with their fellow posters, who they mysteriously can no longer talk to.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
You're worried that the administration, who ignores people saying that you fuck animals because your gf is black, is getting too woke?

:hmmm:
He lost his virginity to a gorilla then went "I know how to improve my sex life" and fucked a street shitter too. Lets not be mean here and accuse him of active bestiality. He is a non-German living in Germany after all, he probably had a sexual emergency as a young lad.

On a more serious note here. The issue is obvious. It was derailing a gaming thread and got moved to the drama section. Other than a note pointing towards it there's nothing to be upset about here. Ask your local sex shaman to heal your internet trauma. Most forums would have banned you by now for even questioning the administration this hard. Maybe ask the RPGHQ guys if they would let you monkey fuckers cry censorship for having a thread moved.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
"Enjoy all the Jewish folklore, queer themes and leftist values we put into the art you're mooching."

I have no idea what is this Caves of Cud (is it a video game?), but I do want to call out anyone who gives a shit about this trash. The devs include a literal pedo, and generally they are your generic leftist NPCs who hate your guts and want you dead.

Don't support this degen garbage, unless you're a leftard and an MAP yourself.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
You're worried that the administration, who ignores people saying that you fuck animals because your gf is black, is getting too woke?

In the same vein you can state "Kill all men" in "tolerant" woke circles, hypocrisy is built in.

EDIT: What's you issue mediocrepoet you think it's great to kill men? This is no "joke" feminists like Solanas acted on the things they wrote like in the SCUM manifesto.

mediocrepoet

Patron

In the same vein you can state "Kill all men" in "tolerant" woke circles, hypocrisy is built in.

EDIT: What's you issue mediocrepoet you think it's great to kill men? This is no "joke" feminists like Solanas acted on the things they wrote like in the SCUM manifesto.

So? We're talking about Codex admin, not whatever other places you haunt.

Depending on my mood, I think killing some men would be alright.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron

So? We're talking about Codex admin, not whatever other places you haunt.

Depending on my mood, I think killing some men would be alright.
Other places I haunt would be the whole western world that has been captured by a sex based death-cult.

And you have spoken like a real wimp, barked like someone who has never been in a fight.

El Presidente

Arcane
I always laugh when I see this thread in site feedback, every time I read it as "hey DU I have some feedback about my user experience on the Codex: the Caves of Qud dev turns out to be a pedophile." :lol:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
I always laugh when I see this thread in site feedback, every time I read it as "hey DU I have some feedback about my user experience on the Codex: the Caves of Qud dev turns out to be a pedophile." :lol:
it's only funny when you realize that this was cut out of the actual games thread by the moderation, so this is not on the user but the staff themselves.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I thought harassment in the Codex wasn't allowed. This thread should be closed before someone does the guy actual harm.
All this occurred on Twitter and he is a public figure. This prestigious magazine is merely reporting on events and hasn't doxed him or presented any private info.

He's not a codexer, so if anyone is going to harass him, they're going to have to do it on their own time and with no Codex involvement. Not that I endorse that.

None of his contact info is listed in any thread, and his twitter is gone.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom