Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also, regardless of what you think of Sawyer, surely he’s smart enough to make a better troll account than Sailor Wordscapes.
Well it seems that it is working on you. Clearly you don't believe it is him.

Woedica's European, update your texts, gosh don't you people have an encyclopedic memory for personal trivia like I do. :M
If you are stalking it,then it is Sawyer. You don't stalk random people....much. Also Sawyer is European too...

Latro

Arcane
really, what does Sawyer even do in his spare time. he doesn't have any friends, he doesn't know any girls, the one person who knows his life best is on here, where else would he go. he listens to so much st vincent and other pop girl bands he might as well larp one

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
how much does MCA charge to be his friend?
It's not worth it. He'll just leave you in the end. No one stays forever.
Sailor Woedica IS Sawyer.
and it seems he is multiplying..
9FU7pOJ.png

He's got like almost 300 posts shilling for and sucking Sawyer's cock, and they are shocked someone caught on.

Hi Chris,

TeenVogue wrote an article recently about how Cancel Culture is toxic so I'm currently uncancelling you atm over the Myron stuff

Since we only get one question and I don't think you know about Brockhampton (unfortunately!), here is mine: Which do you think is better Kanye's MBDTF or Yeezus and why?

(P.S. secret bonus question: Can you relate extra hard to Kanye's song Real Friends? i know its from a different album but i feel its thematically important)

Thx :heart emoji:

Here's your secret bonus answer: Please keep me on your ignore list, I don't want your support in any way, shape, or form. It would be a blessing to me if you didn't see another post from me, and you have the honor of possibly being the first "person" I've ever said that to.

And here's a "secret bonus" request from me: Before you add me to your ignore, "Sailor," would LOVE a link to your Pillars tumblr (?), as there is a distinct smell of bullshit floating in the feces motes around your profile, on so many levels. Prove me wrong.

Kyl Von Kull :smug:
Would sawyer suck his own cock though? To me he always seemed like the type of person to be far more critical of himself, rather than congratulatory.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you are stalking it,then it is Sawyer. You don't stalk random people....much. Also Sawyer is European too...
It's not stalking, it's just just a good memory for these details. It's an autistic peculiarity. Anyway https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...ired-by-microsoft.123302/page-14#post-5835401
I can't do the match because it is an old post,but it sounds more like she is from Australia or NZ. I had to google what the fuck is "field hockey". Also she could be legit teen thus late at night being 22:00. You assume that it is like the rest of us old fags and late means 5 in the morning :).

Also i know that you are not real stalker,but it is more fun calling you that.

EDIT:Or....South Africa.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I can't do the match because it is an old post,but it sounds more like she is from Australia or NZ. I had to google what the fuck is "field hockey". Also she could be legit teen thus late at night being 22:00. You assume that it is like the rest of us old fags and late means 5 in the morning :).
Mouse-over the date and you'll get a timestamp. It was late afternoon/early evening for the Americas, much too early in the day to be late for Australia and Asia, which leaves only Europe.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Mouse-over the date and you'll get a timestamp. It was late afternoon/early evening for the Americas, much too early in the day to be late for Australia and Asia, which leaves only Europe.
Hahahaha i did a little counting and she is most likely from South Africa or one of our nations,Bulgaria,Greece,Romania. But the imaginary sport make me to believe SA.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

They're most likely UK. I can smell the one liners that characterize their millenia-old BS.

If I start showing up in your Pillows or Sawyer Q&A threads with facts about Avellone or Miyazaki, or even worse - telling you flat out he's on the same level with David Cage or Peter Molineaux - your lips will get stuck in the O shape you're so familiar with.

The Real Fanboy
If I start showing up in your Pillows or Sawyer Q&A threads with facts about Avellone or Miyazaki, or even worse - telling you flat out he's on the same level with David Cage or Peter Molineaux - your lips will get stuck in the O shape you're so familiar with.

Sorry but I’m not so thin-skinned to get triggered because someone says Josh advertises the games he works on and probably gets told what to say by the PR and marketing departments at game studios when he promotes his game. Please take a chair and cool off, sis.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I had to google what the fuck is "field hockey"
sort of like soccer except not for poor people
It sounds like retarded thing for americans. You people have such a low self esteem that you constantly take real sport,change its name and few rules and begin believing that it is a new real sport. In true english nature you always have to be opposite of the world.

PS:There is no such thing as soccer pleb,it is football!

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry but I’m not so thin-skinned to get triggered because someone says Josh advertises the games he works on and probably gets told what to say by the PR and marketing departments at game studios when he promotes his game. Please take a chair and cool off, sis.

2 sentences! Also, how can you get triggered when the spunk flows so freely, as you casually look up into his beautiful eyes, sedating you to blissful ignorance?

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Sorry not sorry

If it turns out you're fucking Sawyer, I wouldn't be surprised. Where I will be shocked is if he's actually paying you. Meaning, are you a whore or not?

Chris has already made it quite clear that Woedica IS Sawyer.

Hi Chris,

TeenVogue wrote an article recently about how Cancel Culture is toxic so I'm currently uncancelling you atm over the Myron stuff

Since we only get one question and I don't think you know about Brockhampton (unfortunately!), here is mine: Which do you think is better Kanye's MBDTF or Yeezus and why?

(P.S. secret bonus question: Can you relate extra hard to Kanye's song Real Friends? i know its from a different album but i feel its thematically important)

Thx :heart emoji:

Here's your secret bonus answer: Please keep me on your ignore list, I don't want your support in any way, shape, or form. It would be a blessing to me if you didn't see another post from me, and you have the honor of possibly being the first "person" I've ever said that to.

And here's a "secret bonus" request from me: Before you add me to your ignore, "Sailor," would LOVE a link to your Pillars tumblr (?), as there is a distinct smell of bullshit floating in the feces motes around your profile, on so many levels. Prove me wrong.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I had to google what the fuck is "field hockey"
sort of like soccer except not for poor people
It sounds like retarded thing for americans. You people have such a low self esteem that you constantly take real sport,change its name and few rules and begin believing that it is a new real sport. In true english nature you always have to be opposite of the world.

PS:There is no such thing as soccer pleb,it is football!
Dunno why you guys are hating on a sport that results in physiques such as https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...arnholds-lot-dlc.125267/page-169#post-6038721

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom